• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dell sucks. (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
If someone has a phone number where I can talk to an actual person about shipping issues, please tell me. So far I have gotten nothing but automated replies that tell me nothing.

In any case, is this reason to be worried:

I ordered a speakerbar and a monitor from Dell on Saturday. I got a single order number from Dell and a single tracking number. Dell is now telling me that my order has been delivered. Problem is Ive only got the speakerbar (the only thing under that tracking number). DHL was able to get me a tracking number for a second 19 pound box. Dell never gave me this number.. and DHL never got the box from Dell. Is it just lost in the shuffle somewhere, or am I going to have to jump through hoops to get this thing?

Edit: I live in Austin (where Dell is). Dell says the order was shipped on Monday. I got the speakerbar later that day from DHL.. I know the package might be coming from somewhere else than Austin.. but if Dell shipped it on monday, DHL *should* have the package... and Dell *should* have at least given me a tracking number.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Ok, I have an update on Dell sucking. I finnaly found a way to e-mail a real person late last night and did so. I told her the situation and that DHL had given me a tracking number for this package that they never recieved. Her reply told me the ship date of the speakers and that she was able to look up the tracking number of my monitor, THE ONE I JUST FUCKING GAVE HER.

5 e-mails later I get a phone number to talk to some nice Indians, and now if I dont get my monitor by noon tommrow they are going to send me another one. So, what happens if I get two of these things? Im not paying to ship it back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom