• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Denmark-GAF | OT | Happiest Country in the World

Nopren

Hvorfor snakker du engelsk? :p Jeg skjønner dansk (hvertfall i text).

Troede det var en random gaffer der hoppede ind og lirede af den eneste sætning vedkommende kunne på dansk.

Er korv ikke bare det svenske ord for pølse? Det der rejesalat skal bare holdes langt væk fra alting, men kartoffelmos er jo nærmest bare ligesom det engelske "bangers and mash".

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Er det egentlig noen god grunn til at denne tråden er danmark-gaf og ikke like greit skandinavia-gaf? Vi har vel alle tre broderfolkene nok til felles til at vi også hadde klart å organisere oss i samme tråd? Min mening er ihvertfall at det ville blitt mye mer interessant :)

Dennis

Banned

Jeg har faktisk aldrig spist Surströmming selv om jeg spiser masser af fisk.

Det må jeg prøve.

Er det egentlig noen god grunn til at denne tråden er danmark-gaf og ikke like greit skandinavia-gaf? Vi har vel alle tre broderfolkene nok til felles til at vi også hadde klart å organisere oss i samme tråd? Min mening er ihvertfall at det ville blitt mye mer interessant :)

I think the Swedes tried to have a thread of their own but I guess Evilore deleted it because it was so sad.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Jeg har faktisk aldrig spist Surströmming selv om jeg spiser masser af fisk.

Det må jeg prøve.

I think the Swedes tried to have a thread of their own but I guess Evilore deleted it because it was so sad.

Hvorfor skriver du engelsk til meg? Jeg forstår da utmerket godt dansk :)

Hanmik

Da jeg var i Gøteborg fik jeg noget der blev kaldet Kalles korv eller noget i den stil.

Det var en pølse med kartoffelmos og.........rejesalat. Ja, en ordentlig klat industri rejesalat.

Det var bare klamt. Helt ærligt, Sverige.

ohh du har spillet med i "En kort og en lang".. jeg elsker dig i Hannibal MADS...!

waypoetic

Banned
Pfff. Sweden-GAF lever! Vi blev så stora att vi hamnade på off-topic community bara.

Så, hvor blev det av pølsen jeg bestilte? Glem ikke chilisausen..

Ty4on

Syntes bestemt jeg husker en lille smørkrise i havde omkring jul :p

Tenker på hvordan det er nå. Smørkrisen var ingen krise for de som uansett ikke liker norsk smør og det var første gang jeg så utenlands smør i butikkene :p

XtkKr27.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
The only thing I have to contribute to this thread is I am friends with a group of a danish girls and they are awesome. Super chill, friendly, and fun. And beautiful too. I visited Denmark when I was a kid, many many years ago, but I definitely would like to go back.

sphinx

the piano man
Dear friends in Copenhagen, I have a question for you, I hope you guys can help me.

I am looking for a small theater with a capacity of 50-200 seats which has a concert piano in the city of Copenhagen. Any suggestions??

Things is, I am trying to co-organize with an association an event with a piano recital but They are too busy and I am in charge of finding a suitable place, problem is, I am not there and have no idea where to look, google only suggests the biggest most improtant theaters which I can't use.

any help? it would be great is anyone could help me here.

EDIT: lol, as if the thread wasn't nearly dead enough, because of this post it was moved to Off-topic community. I am sorry :(

Dear friends in Copenhagen, I have a question for you, I hope you guys can help me.

I am looking for a small theater with a capacity of 50-200 seats which has a concert piano in the city of Copenhagen. Any suggestions??

Things is, I am trying to co-organize with an association an event with a piano recital but They are too busy and I am in charge of finding a suitable place, problem is, I am not there and have no idea where to look, google only suggests the biggest most improtant theaters which I can't use.

any help? it would be great is anyone could help me here.

EDIT: lol, as if the thread wasn't nearly dead enough, because of this post it was moved to Off-topic community. I am sorry :(

Jazzhus Montmatre has that kind of capacity (300).

La fontaine and Mojo blues bar are other viable options (100).

Jazzhouse has the largest (500).

sphinx

the piano man
Jazzhus Montmatre has that kind of capacity (300).

La fontaine and Mojo blues bar are other viable options (100).

Jazzhouse has the largest (500).

Thanks a lot for that!

I googled all those and they seem to be strictly Jazz oriented, I think I have to inquire them and see if they'll care for a classical piano recital.

more suggestion are welcome!

Thanks a lot for that!

I googled all those and they seem to be strictly Jazz oriented, I think I have to inquire them and see if they'll care for a classical piano recital.

more suggestion are welcome!

I think Jazzhouse is pretty flexible with event booking and program schedules.

There are a few other concert halls like the Royal Danish Theatre at king's new Square (kongens nytorv), DR's concert hall at DR-city Metro st. on Amager, and their second concert hall at Forum metro st.

The National gallery of art (Statens Museum for Kunst) and Carlsberg's Glyptotek arrange music concert events in their hall(s).

EDIT: there's also the Opera house at the shore of Lange linje and Christianshavn. But that's probably out of your financial range.

Top Bottom