• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis D comes back from the ice bucket and shows off new Too Human screen (berieve?)

Tieno

This is a viking!
too-human-20060802092729024.jpg

Why do the two guys in the foreground look like they are floating 6" above the ground? I hate that in 3D games...

Hope the frame rate/camera problems are actually fixed. More Action/Adventure titles are always welcome, especially on the 360. Anything but another shooter until Halo 3, please.

Zynx

Mike G.E.D. said:
If Silicon Knights can put a beautifully polished demo on Marketplace, they could easily turn this whole thing around. Easily.
Actually, this is true. XBox Live demos so far have been doing pretty well at selling games - Saint's Row, Dead Rising, etc.

Re: those 'old' screenshots - were they just concepts? If they were in-engine (well, and could work at a good framerate), then a lot of the programming work should be pretty much set, and all they need is a solid game design. I think the art direction and the story background should be great, I think these are Dyack's strengths.

Brashnir

kaching said:
I'm confused - how does he expect us to see those in a screenshot? Is there more media where this came from?

It's a bit oddly phrased, but it's pretty obvious that there are two distinct areas of the quote. The part before the ellipses are represented in the screenshot, the part after the ellipses is a general statement unrelated to what can be seen in the shot. It's an incorrect use of the ellipses, but that sort of misuse is fairly common around the internet.

"A direct dump from the Xbox 360 frame buffer off a new build of Too Human. Those with keen eye will notice soft shadows, 4x AA, atmospheric scattering, cloth.... Frame rate, camera and seamless loading are no longer problems."

It is definitely not the best picture of the game, but I still berieve! If they can still pull of the same visuals of the older screenshots, but at a higher framerate, I am sold! I can't wait to see IGN's feature of the game.

Syb

The title has direct parallels with Norse mythology correct? Can one asume that the third title will end with Ragnarok?

Kolgar

The hate is strong in this thread.

I for one thinks the game looks interesting and I'm eager to give it a chance.

Top Bottom