• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deport Racism releases video of Latino American children telling off Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/watch-latino-kids-hilariously-slam-racist-dck-donald-trump/

The political action committee Deport Racism targeted Donald Trump in a video on Wednesday showing Latino children born in the US ripping the Republican candidate quite explicitly.

“If you don’t like our constitution and what it stands for, get the f*ck out of my country,” says one boy, Ricardo, who also opens the video by extending his middle finger and telling Trump, “f*ck you, racist f*ck.”

Not to be outdone, another child, Rosa, calls Trump a “racist d*ck,” while also mocking the real estate magnate describing her language as “Mexican.”

“It’s Spanish, idiota!” she chides.

https://youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0

I thought the video was funny. I wouldn't read the comments.

EDIT: Here is the VICE article about it:

Donald Trump recently lost his lead in the polls for the Republican nomination in next year's US elections, but the candidate might have a more immediate concern in the coming days. A political action committee (PAC) that accuses Trump of being racist has offered a cash "bounty" to anyone who will disrupt his upcoming appearance as host of Saturday Night Live.

The PAC, Deport Racism, says it will give $5,000 to anyone in the audience of the NBC show who interrupts the live TV broadcast on November 7 by shouting the words "deport racism" or "Trump is a racist." The group says on its website that allowing Trump to host the famed comedy program "sends the wrong message that his offensive and racist comments about Latinos and Mexicans are acceptable."

Related: A Teenage Rapper Called Out Donald Trump on the Set of Stephen Colbert's Show

When Trump launched his campaign for the GOP nomination in June, he called Mexicans "rapists" and accused immigrants from the country of "bringing crime" and drugs into the US. Trump has vowed to build a giant wall on the US-Mexico border if he is elected president, and claims he will find a way to make the Mexican government pay for it. The real estate mogul and former reality TV star also says he would deport the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants that currently live in the US.

"We're hoping the $5,000 will help people on set or in the studio audience find the bravery to speak out loudly and help focus the national conversation on that we need to deport racism, not people," Santiago Cejudo, an organizer with Deport Racism, said in a statement announcing the bounty. "It's 2016, and Trump needs to hear that you can't win the White House without the brown vote."

The group has also released a viral video that features several US-born Latino children using salty language to rip Trump for his anti-immigrant views.

More here: https://news.vice.com/article/these-kids-are-ripping-donald-trump-for-being-a-racist-dick

Trump is an anal wart but going by the production values, I think this is that one group that pimps kids to sell shirts.

Also no Latino kid is spouting dirt in front of Grandma without catching a chancleta

Paracelsus

Yeah, the top comment is right. The idea of course is right, the execution is worthy of a open hand slap across the face of whoever thought of it.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
There was a story about this on both Breitbart and Daily Caller, so a lot of conservatives became aware of this video.

Even without, I remember Vice's YouTube used to have videos of kids saying profane or lewd jokes and the comments were always all negative.

Madness

Trump is an idiot and I hate how he's turned illegal immigration into such an issue where lines are drawn in the sand, you're either going to go door to door deporting the now what 12-15 million illegal immigrants, tearing apart families or that they should be given free amnesty and no one is illegal and as long as you can cross in you deserve all the benefits/privileges of the country. Wanting to deport illegal immigrants in the country doesn't make you racist either. I'm a firm believer in legal and regulated immigration. Nothing better than getting the best and brightest of other countries to contribute to your own.

23qwerty

Yeah, the top comment is right. The idea of course is right, the execution is worthy of a open hand slap across the face of whoever thought of it.

So we are racist and hate Hispanics because we have a problem with you just walking into our country and demanding free shit? Fuck you. And don't give me the bullshit Native American argument either because your countries were fucking conquered too and the Indians didn't even lay claim to any of the land in the US because they didn't believe in property. And I'm Hispanic myself so fuck your stupid racism argument. The Donald is gonna throw your ass over that wall so fast you'll never even think about coming back here.

hmmmm

also totally calling bullshit on that "I'm hispanic too"

Hell of a comment section, not surprised..

FiggyCal

Banned
Well they're offering $5,000 reward for anyone who disrupts Trump at SNL:

http://deportracism.com/pages/di-rupt-trump

Looks like the guy behind the site/video - Luke Montgomery, is also one of Hillary Clinton's supporters. DEPORT RACISM PAC.

The guy really has an anti-Trump agenda.

The funny thing about it is that on the "which candidate isn't an asshole on immigration" link on the front page. It links to a Bernie fan site. It's pretty weird.

Trump is an idiot and I hate how he's turned illegal immigration into such an issue where lines are drawn in the sand, you're either going to go door to door deporting the now what 12-15 million illegal immigrants, tearing apart families or that they should be given free amnesty and no one is illegal and as long as you can cross in you deserve all the benefits/privileges of the country. Wanting to deport illegal immigrants in the country doesn't make you racist either. I'm a firm believer in legal and regulated immigration. Nothing better than getting the best and brightest of other countries to contribute to your own.

Yeah, the problem is you can't say that you support legal immigration and controls on immigration for a huge number of totally logical reasons without being lumped in with the racists and bigots.

It's full support or a witch hunt basically.

Oscar

I'm Mexican as fuck and think the execution of this is wrong. Kids shouldn't be encouraged to drop that kind of foul language, it's not cute or funny at all.

Fuck Trump though.

params7

Banned
The funny thing about it is that on the "which candidate isn't an asshole on immigration" link on the front page. It links to a Bernie fan site. It's pretty weird.

Yep, just noticed that too. Maybe he didn't want the $5000 gig linked to Hillary in any way? Odd as fuck.

v1lla21

carmen-salinas-250x250.jpg

Protein

Banned
As a Hispanic, I cringed. The message could have been executed in a different manner. It's just going to further galvanize racists once it hits Fox News.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm not gunna say what this guy did was right, but I'm also not going to condemn this.

Protein

Banned
I'm glad that Trump has turned away the Hispanic/Latino population from the Republican identity. Another lost group for the Republicans. Perfect.

I hope he kills off the remainder of the Hispanic social conservative vote, there's a significant amount still left. Thankfully, the Hispanic vote as a whole leans Democrat.

People mainly posting about the cussing reminds me of the "Why do White people" BuzzFeed video thread a while back that had people stuck on petty questions like what they plan to do in scary movies and missed the actual point of the video which questioned real social issues.

No no no, you're doing it wrong. Trump = Vaatu; to hate him is to give him breath, to fight him is to give him strength. Now he is just going to get more support from this.

Can't say I'm terribly bothered by kids swearing. Thought it was funny. Definitely not at all tactful, though. Clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom