• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump believes in eugenics - he has the best genes

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-eugenics_us_57ec4cc2e4b024a52d2cc7f9

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has offered a litany of racist comments, which it turns out may be rooted in his deeper belief in the inherent superiority of some people ― and not others.

The Frontline documentary “The Choice,” which premiered this week on PBS, reveals that Trump agrees with the dangerous and abusive theory of eugenics.

Trump’s father instilled in him the idea that their family’s success was genetic, according to Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio.

“The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” D’Antonio says in the documentary. “They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

The Huffington Post dug back through the archives and found numerous examples of Trump suggesting that intellect and success are purely genetic qualities and that having “the right genes” gave him his “very good brain.”

The video is a must watch, it really explains so so much about him, and his similarities to another famous German.

CfvuKH2.png

ldnqErI.png

The full frontline documentary is here:
http://www.pbs.org/video/2365848966/

The Lamp

Since the article mentions the documentary, I'm gonna reiterate that everyone needs to watch that PBS Frontline documentary. It's so well-made and really shows what a completely fucked up human Trump is.

Jesus christ.

Just as I think my opinion of Trump can't get any lower, I come across this. He is the closest thing there is to literal human filth.

Trump is a cartoon villain at this point. This whole thing would be funny if almost half of the american electorate wasn't going to vote for him in November.

Wilsongt

So he actually believes Sanger's idea of eugenics?

Yet people are railing on Clinton for admiring Sanger for starting planned parenthood?

Awright.

rjinaz

He ain't got no minority genes in there folks. Explains why he isn't prone to violence, a habitual drug user, poor, stupid. Ain't no kids of his getting those genes in there either or their kids, let me tell you.

I have to wonder if Trump, in hindsight, has ever stopped to think, oh shit, did I say that out loud?

Jonm1010

Banned
Not to be that guy, and I can't watch the video right now so maybe that adds some extra diabolicalness, but based on just that article, that isn't really eugenics? i'm not even sure its all that controversial IMO. Just kinda adds to the narcissist framing of Trump.

I remember a Madden game years back where you pick your parents. The game implying that if you picked something like a mother that was a runner and father that was a HOF wide receiver you will have greater speed then the parents that are not athletic.

Cyan

Banned
While it's both funny and sad that Donald Trump is clearly oblivious to the fact that he's a deeply stupid man (google Dunning-Kruger for the likely explanation), it's misleading to say he believes in "eugenics" based on a quick line or two from this doc. Please do feel free to discuss the documentary here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1285211

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom