• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Depraved things you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GqueB.

Banned
In my teens, I used to pee in bottles when I was feeling lazy. Then I accidentally kicked over once.

Stopped that whole thing.

Tesseract

Banned
No, slow dribble thang.

ibhN3F6VYsG9Hb.gif

I sometimes shit into the kitchen bin because I can't be bothered to go to the toilet.

Wtf OP, and here I thought I was lazy.

I did the same but I was on a coach and couldn't be bothered to get up so I took out a sandwich bag from my carrying bag and shat in it. The person next to me thought I farted.

I don't like public bathrooms sorry. Especially on coaches. AND especially when I wanna finish the latest Two Best Friends playthrough without having to get up.

KanyeShrugSmiley1.png

BPoole

I don't have enough time in the morning to take a full shower but my hair is unfixable without shampoo so I run the shower and lean my head over to soak it and just wash my hair that way.

Obviously I take full showers at more convenient times of the day

I don't have enough time in the morning to take a full shower but my hair is unfixable without shampoo so I run the shower and lean my head over to soak it and just wash my hair that way.

Obviously I take full showers at more convenient times of the day

That's normal.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Even I'm not that lazy. Sure, sometimes I'll sit for hours having to pee and not wanting to get up before eventually giving in and walking to the bathroom, but at least I don't use a bottle. I'm terribly lazy. Very lazy. But I'm not that lazy.

OP wins.

Mask

What the zog, OP?

And I thought I was gross for pissing in empty bottles.. Although, to be fair, I am having work done on my bathroom, so..

Sometimes I'm in the kitchen and I'm too lazy to go to the washroom, so I piss into a glass and pour it down the sink.

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.
I did this too (although not in a cup first, I just piss right in the sink). Did it at my dorm too (when my roommate wasn't there), because fuck walking down the hall to use a dorm bathroom

Edit: dafuq??? Is pissing in a sink THAT depraved to you guys? Jesus fuck, and I thought I was sheltered...

Josh7289

I did this too (although not in a cup first, I just piss right in the sink). Did it at my dorm too (when my roommate wasn't there), because fuck walking down the hall to use a dorm bathroom

Edit: dafuq??? Is pissing in a sink THAT depraved to you guys? Jesus fuck, and I thought I was sheltered...

Are you seriously acting like it's common?

iMax

Is anyone else as stunned by the amount of sink-pissers in this thread as I am?

The most depraved thing I probably do is blow snot-streamers in the shower—but come on, everybody does that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom