• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Depraved things you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I fap laying down I wipe the jizz in my hair. I wash my hair monthly.

I dig in my booty till I get poo under my nails and smell my finger

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Also, holy shit your username is my actual name. Gaf 3spooky5 me.

Aiustis

Here I was thinking that it was bad that I drink everything straight out of the carton or bottle if no one is around...I do that at any relative's place and with my own roommates.

BlazS01

Banned
Mmmmm when I was a kid, sometimes at night when I had to pee I would pee through the window of my room instead of going to the bathroom (which was like 8 meters away lol), I have been lazy since I was a child -_- . I don't do it anymore ofc. ;)

riotous

Banned
So its cool peeing in the sink then, I knew I wasnt the only one.

I answered this earlier, I'm too short. I have a designated pee cup that I use

You are splashing pee all over though; even if you don't see it.. it's just the physics of what happens when you pee in a cup like that... especially since you mentioned that it gets near full sometimes.

Superflat

Mmmmm when I was a kid, sometimes at night when I had to pee I would pee through the window of my room instead of going to the bathroom (which was like 8 meters away lol), I have been lazy since I was a child -_- . I don't do it anymore ofc. ;)

I sometimes go to the bathroom for a piss and accidentally leave the toilet seat up

I know, it's shocking.
I close the toilet seat AND lid every single time I use the use the toilet because of the idea that it'll keep toilet water from flying everywhere when I flush. It's a habit that I got most of my family to follow just by example, I never actually asked any of them to do it lol

tariniel

I used to pick boogers and wipe them on the underside of my chair or desk, and then whenever I moved I'd clean/scrape them all off. I don't do it anymore and always have tissues nearby.

It's gross and I have no idea why I really did it. Too lazy to go get a tissue or something I guess...

daveo42

Banned
In the sink there is no cute rhyme.

If it's yellow you use the sprayer.
If it's brown, you have to use the garbage disposal.

You could potentially use the sprayer as a bidet if you really wanted to. Plus, the goal of sink peeing is to hit the target, which is the drain. Make sure you take the plug out before had for either one or two.

I know this is a thread about depravity...
But, have some self-respect, man!

Obey the rhyme or do the time!
Obey the rhyme or do the time!

I have no self-respect.

thenexus6

My wife asked if I wanted to use the bathroom before her, because she takes such a long time in there and I've complained about it before as there is only one toilet in our house.

Not 5 minutes later my body was feeling the cramps from a really bad incoming shitdown. I had to go could not hold it. Asking the wife to hurry after she's just checked that I didn't need the bathroom would have meant a lot of agro for the afternoon. So, I shit in a Tesco carrier bag in the kitchen, it was liquid and smelt like death. I then threw the bag of shit over the fence at the end of my garden and I had to purposely burn some toast to try to cover up the shit smelling kitchen.

Lmao at the toast!! Jesus Christ.

I can almost imagine you and your wife walking a few days later and coming across that bag and her being like "oh my god disgusting!" and you agreeing "thats shameful who would do this?!"

Lmao at the toast!! Jesus Christ.

I can almost imagine you and your wife walking a few days later and coming across that bag and her being like "oh my god disgusting!" and you agreeing "thats shameful who would do this?!"
On tour we regularly shit in plastic bags, which sit on the bus until we stop. I love it. Smells horrible and nobody can get off the bus.

No way this is real.

I don't doubt that it is.

I went on a boys holiday when I was in my teens. After a boozy night, my friends and I sat on the balcony getting high and drinking some more and I eventually found myself needing a piss. Now, I was very drunk and a bit lean and really couldn't be arsed to wander to the toilet, so instead I reached for an empty three-litre bottle, that once contained water, and pissed in it.

My friends obviously thought this wasn't a bad idea so for the rest of the evening the bottle was used as a portable toilet. This continued the next night. And one after that.

Eventually we had three three-litre bottles of piss.

Atkison04

Oh yikes. After a couple of beers I've peed into a sink or two in my day. Also, I have a gym in my basement and instead of going all the way upstairs to piss during a workout, I'll stick the tip into an empty water bottle and let it loose. I never considered either one of those things crazy. What's crazy is going upstairs and getting swarmed by my kids while I'm trying to finish up a workout.

The Lamp

I never put the toilet seat up. I always just aim with the seat down, and if I spill on the seat, I wipe it up. Ain't nobody got time to put that seat up and down. My bathroom is only used by me, though.

Oh, they've noticed alright...

Many GAFers will try to tell you you don't need to wash your jeans more than once every 6 months so I'm not really disgusted.

Grizzo

I never put the toilet seat up. I always just aim with the seat down, and if I spill on the seat, I wipe it up. Ain't nobody got time to put that seat up and down. My bathroom is only used by me, though.

I thought this post would be about your bath towels

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
*reads thread*

*shuts eyes, puts hands over ears*

"NO ONE ACTUALLY DOES THIS LA LA LA"

I surely hope you guys are joking/exaggerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom