• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Depraved things you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
done it before, do it in a low traffic area and you can shampoo it out later.

when i was younger i used to wipe it under the armpits of my tshirts at night when i did my business to help me sleep.

before that i used to wipe up as much as i could in my hand and fling it across the room as hard is i could in the darkness. i knew i was good when i hear it thunk against the walls and kept the closet doors shut in case i missed.

also humped in between edge of mattress and boxspring for a creampie for a clean pull out.

i don't do that stuff as an adult though.

Sometimes I'm in the kitchen and I'm too lazy to go to the washroom, so I piss into a glass and pour it down the sink.

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.

BgMeHyC.gif

Sometimes if I'm feeling really sinister, I'll have one snack in the evening. I myself am mortified by my own behavior.
Also I use a bidet...
for pleasure

This is the post that made me cry from laughter. That avatar sums up this whole thread.

AnAnole

Both are gross, but shouldn't pissing in the sink be worse than pissing in a cup? I would think there would be a lot more splashing of urine droplets all over the basin, countertop, faucet etc. trying to piss directly in the sink

Are you seriously acting like it's common?
Not common, but it's not the end of the world.. It's a fucking sink: I don't eat out of it or anything. Plus it wasn't that frequent: like once a month at most

You'd think after reading the thread with Gaffers bragging about not washing their hands after taking a shit, this stuff wouldn't surprise me.

Some of you guys, man.
Eh.... I was expecting something like the whole 4chan cum towel stuff in here. Not 2 pages of people freaking out about peeing in a sink. I must be jaded

when i was younger i used to wipe it under the armpits of my tshirts at night when i did my business to help me sleep.

before that i used to wipe up as much as i could in my hand and fling it across the room as hard is i could in the darkness. i knew i was good when i hear it thunk against the walls and kept the closet doors shut in case i missed.

also humped in between edge of mattress and boxspring for a creampie for a clean pull out.

See, THIS is what I was expecting. Compare peeing in a sink (essentially a lazy equivalent to peeing in the shower) to this shit..

iMax

iyfwFOm2VXxav.gif

Chuckie

okc.gif

KidJr

GAF I really would like to say your gif game is incredibly funny.

There are far worse things you can do than pee in a cup.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Sometimes I'm in the kitchen and I'm too lazy to go to the washroom, so I piss into a glass and pour it down the sink.

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.

Why don't you just piss directly in the sink? Just flop your tackle on the countertop.

CONRAD

Neo Member
Sometimes when I fap laying down I wipe the jizz in my hair. I wash my hair monthly.

I dig in my booty till I get poo under my nails and smell my finger

M3d10n

Now I understand why ancient religions wrote hygiene guidelines in their holy books and even made rules out of many of them. Damn.

kiguel182

I have a fetish of sorts that I think actually fits the word.. in that it's maybe slightly immoral. My wife shares it with me too, so that justifies it!

I enjoy having unprotected sex with one female, and then another in the same day without showering.. the fetish doesn't require it be a secret or anything, but uhhh.. most women do lol.

So, your wife let's you have unprotected sex with random women?

I can dig it OP. At college I stayed on campus, when I woke up at night and needed to take a piss I sometimes / a lot of the time couldn't be bothered walking down the corridor to the toilet so I'd just piss down the sink in the bedroom. BALLLINN!

daveo42

Banned

Is that unhygienic?

I live alone.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You live alone and do that? I'd love to have a bathroom to myself. I've pissed outdoors and in old plastic water bottles before because the bathroom was occupied and I couldn't hold it. Yet you can't manage to walk a few feet to an open bathroom?

After fapping sometimes I just wipe it on the rug and leave it there to dry.

Ugh...that thing has to smell.

My wife asked if I wanted to use the bathroom before her, because she takes such a long time in there and I've complained about it before as there is only one toilet in our house.

Not 5 minutes later my body was feeling the cramps from a really bad incoming shitdown. I had to go could not hold it. Asking the wife to hurry after she's just checked that I didn't need the bathroom would have meant a lot of agro for the afternoon. So, I shit in a Tesco carrier bag in the kitchen, it was liquid and smelt like death. I then threw the bag of shit over the fence at the end of my garden and I had to purposely burn some toast to try to cover up the shit smelling kitchen.

My wife asked if I wanted to use the bathroom before her, because she takes such a long time in there and I've complained about it before as there is only one toilet in our house.

Not 5 minutes later my body was feeling the cramps from a really bad incoming shitdown. I had to go could not hold it. Asking the wife to hurry after she's just checked that I didn't need the bathroom would have meant a lot of agro for the afternoon. So, I shit in a Tesco carrier bag in the kitchen, it was liquid and smelt like death. I then threw the bag of shit over the fence at the end of my garden and I had to purposely burn some toast to try to cover up the shit smelling kitchen.

101.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom