• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Depraved things you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else as stunned by the amount of sink-pissers in this thread as I am?

The most depraved thing I probably do is blow snot-streamers in the shower—but come on, everybody does that, right?

Dunno. I do that snot thing too. I mean I'm in a shower to clean, whats a bit of snot and piss in the shower?

RetroMG

Um, wow. OP, you really swung for the fences on this. I don't think anyone is going to top that.

After fapping sometimes I just wipe it on the rug and leave it there to dry.

Whoa, but people are sure going to try. I don't even want to think about the logistics of this.

That seems like more work to me. People are all lazy, that's why we have toilets that just flush our excrement away. Pulling out a glass and cleaning it is way more effort than pissing in a toilet. You make no sense. Quit it.

Reminds me of a thread on 4chan. Where this guy used the same towel to wipe his cum on, and after a couple of months it started to grow mushrooms on it. Pretty disgusting.

I want to write a joke post to try to top the OP in depraved behavior but I'm thinking anything much worse than that may not be allowed on the forum.

bidguy

Banned
i pee in the shower sometimes thats about it

theres a guy around here who doesnt use bedsheets i think thats around the same depravity level as op

OP ended the thread.

heartfeltgloomyindianscakw.gif

Yep.

Superflat

I didn't know what to expect but I read the OP and the biggest, dumbest grin I've made in a while forced itself upon my face. Jesus Christ.

hoy

Banned
I don't get why you used the cup, are you too short to just piss in the sink? I have done this while in other peoples houses when the bathrooms were full and I could not hold it. I take whatever cleaner I can after and spread it around and rinse.

I piss in the bathroom sink all the time and run warm water over me head to get the last bits out since I am disconnected from it and dribble. I use some lysol stuff and just wash it down.

It may not be the norm but honestly I find it really stupid that somebody would judge me for it if I clean up. Other nasty stuff goes down the sink that is dirtier.

Kevyt

I don't see how that's depraved what OP does... but for me, I'll watch videos of terrible things, like a guy who commits suicide by shooting himself. A small kid who was torn apart by a bus... and stuff like that. I don't know why I watch those things. It's like I don't want to watch it, but at the same time the "WOW" factor gets me so I watch them I:

riotous

Banned
I have a fetish of sorts that I think actually fits the word.. in that it's maybe slightly immoral. My wife shares it with me too, so that justifies it!

I enjoy having unprotected sex with one female, and then another in the same day without showering.. the fetish doesn't require it be a secret or anything, but uhhh.. most women do lol.

hoy

Banned
After fapping sometimes I just wipe it on the rug and leave it there to dry.

done it before, do it in a low traffic area and you can shampoo it out later.

when i was younger i used to wipe it under the armpits of my tshirts at night when i did my business to help me sleep.

before that i used to wipe up as much as i could in my hand and fling it across the room as hard is i could in the darkness. i knew i was good when i hear it thunk against the walls and kept the closet doors shut in case i missed.

also humped in between edge of mattress and boxspring for a creampie for a clean pull out.

i don't do that stuff as an adult though.

nasty stuff goes down the sink that is dirtier.

if dirtier stuff has been going down there, I pity you. Why don't you just take a shit in the sink and push it down the drain too, or use the shower as a all-in-one feature for all your needs, like some people in here admit to do, a total space saver bro.

paparazzo

I did this too (although not in a cup first, I just piss right in the sink). Did it at my dorm too (when my roommate wasn't there), because fuck walking down the hall to use a dorm bathroom

Edit: dafuq??? Is pissing in a sink THAT depraved to you guys? Jesus fuck, and I thought I was sheltered...

You'd think after reading the thread with Gaffers bragging about not washing their hands after taking a shit, this stuff wouldn't surprise me.

Some of you guys, man.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I have a fetish of sorts that I think actually fits the word.. in that it's maybe slightly immoral. My wife shares it with me too, so that justifies it!

I enjoy having unprotected sex with one female, and then another in the same day without showering.. the fetish doesn't require it be a secret or anything, but uhhh.. most women do lol.

Wait, is that what putting mayonnaise on a hot dog is a euphemism for?

After fapping sometimes I dont wipe at all.
Too hardcore for me.
done it before, do it in a low traffic area and you can shampoo it out later.

when i was younger i used to wipe it under the armpits of my tshirts at night when i did my business to help me sleep.

before that i used to wipe up as much as i could in my hand and fling it across the room as hard is i could in the darkness. i knew i was good when i hear it thunk against the walls and kept the closet doors shut in case i missed.

also humped in between edge of mattress and boxspring for a creampie for a clean pull out.

i don't do that stuff as an adult though.
Oh yea I clean the rug before it ever gets to a point its noticeable.

terrisus

zsswimmer

Op have you ever been depressed? I know in college when I was severely depressed I would do something similar even though the bathroom was like 15 feet away. I wouldn't have the motivation to get out of bed, it was pretty pathetic

MC Safety

There was a poster here who had a brother who collected his urine in plastic soda bottles.

I forget the poster's screen name, but remember being fascinated at the story. The brother was clinically insane and saved his urine.

Howard Hughes did this, but I'd like to think a rich guy like him would have stored his urine in crystal decanters or something classy like that.

Zombine

Banned
Once when I was a kid I thought I spilled lemonade on the floor so I licked it.

It was dog piss.

I ate a dog bone once as well. Maybe I was a dog in a past life?

OP I think I can top that, though I was a kid at the time (still no excuse) I literally pissed on the carpet next to my bed cause I knew if I got up to go to the bathroom I wouldn't be able to go to sleep again (restless sleeper). The bathroom was probably about 10 steps from the bed too. Can't remember what the fallout was regarding that.

Oh yeah, one time at a hotel I pissed into a glass cause I didn't want to take the trip to the bathroom either. I just want everyone to know I've put a stop to all this, though there have been times when I really have to go and my gf is in there that I've contemplated using the sink.

And for the trifecta of laziness, in junior high I sometimes used printer paper to wipe up after you know what in front of the computer. FYI, it is neither smooth nor absorbant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom