• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Is the Hightail sparrow FWC themed or am I seeing things ?

The more times I go through the raid, the more I enjoy it each time. I really hated it after the first run - thought it was tedious and cheap as fuck.

Still have some gripes about bugs, but yeah, everyone who's run the raid probably saw a bug or two.

Is this normal? I don't remember having such a harsh dislike of Crota's End the first time I ran it (for example) and running it after that never seemed "more" fun.

Detective

Hit the magic 305 x 3. Arms piece was my Achilles Heel.

DKyClmnW4AAohOQ.jpg

Looking good 👌

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Does anyone know the power level cap that will move a weapon up from level 11?

I have my Sunshot still at power 155 and level 11 and I would like it there for my Warlock when I get him started.
Can I infuse that up at all without it changing level?

Floody

I have my Sunshot still at power 155 and level 11 and I would like it there for my Warlock when I get him started.

Infusing also increase the base level for a weapon. So no, it'll go to lvl 20 (or whatever the weapons level is) after it's infused.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
It's the same shader for sure, War Cult Rain I think

Yeah.

I love the FWC livery.

I equipped the shader on my Titan and the gf immediately goes "Looks like a toy, all primary colours."

"..."

"What?"

giphy.gif

Pat_DC

Didn't realise one of my favorite emblems from D1 was back until I saw someone in crucible using it, spark of the machine:

Spark_of_the_Machine1.jpg

Higher light guns & armour can all wait, this is what I need from RNG now.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Infusing also increase the base level for a weapon. So no, it'll go to lvl 20 (or whatever the weapons level is) after it's infused.

I was wondering if maybe 180 was the cap before if went up to level 12 etc... so I could creep it up a bit but still leave it there for the Warlock

sjay1994

Nope. You can't infuse anything until level 20

Floody

I was wondering if maybe 180 was the cap before if went up to level 12 etc... so I could creep it up a bit but still leave it there for the Warlock

If you want to still use one on your higher level guy, just buy it from the collection in the vault.
Also if you haven't already, buy the Xur armour for your new guy in advance too and infuse it into him when he hits lvl 20. Can get into the 290 in about 15mins if your main has max lvl weapons.

BiGBoSSMk23

Am I the only Titan hoping Lion Rampant was the new Twilight Garrison?

Would be awesome to have a dash like the Hunters marksman dodge.

DeaDPo0L84

Need 1 for raid from start to end ps4, preferably if you've completed it and can hold your own. We had a guy who had to back out leaving us hanging. Message deadpool_jlp if interested or post here and I'll get back to you.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does anyone want to join me for a quick Castellum run? No more than that as I'm not raiding tonight, but if you haven't done the raid this week on that character there is a high-level engram in it for you.

You don't need to know the encounter already and anyone 260 or higher is fine for this. Just be at least able to listen if not able to talk on mic.

I think we could get it done with 4 if need be.

Dineren

Banned
Does anyone want to join me for a quick Castellum run? No more than that as I'm not raiding tonight, but if you haven't done the raid this week on that character there is a high-level engram in it for you.

You don't need to know the encounter already and anyone 260 or higher is fine for this. Just be at least able to listen if not able to talk on mic.

I'll join if there is still room, assuming it won't take more than an hour.

I'm in. Never stepped foot in the raid, but I've watched a stream. 288-290 hunter.

Tragicomedy.

I’m in if u still need 1

Psn : gotstrangepowers

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks a bunch.

Anyone up for the nightfall?
Sure why not. Give me a minute to swap back to my Hunter. Anyone else need it?
I'm in if u still need 1

Psn : gotstrangepowers
sorry we knocked it out super quick. I will run it as many times as people need this week tho, it's really worth it and you don't need to know any of the raid. I can literally explain the encounter in 60 seconds.

If anyone is looking to do a fresh raid, I'm looking. I have a 291 warlock, I've done gauntlet and bathhouse but know the mechanics for the others. And I got the whole night so I'm in it however long it takes.

XBL: JoeTokyo88

Megasoum

Banned
So great to finally break the 280 milestone and then instantly go to 286 by swapping all those mods lol.

So Kinetic Weapon Mods do exists?

Sure why not. Give me a minute to swap back to my Hunter. Anyone else need it?

sorry we knocked it out super quick. I will run it as many times as people need this week tho, it's really worth it and you don't need to know any of the raid. I can literally explain the encounter in 60 seconds.
I need NF for my hunter

Top Bottom