• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Ramirez

i'll join up if a spot is open. psn = alucrid

what are the long walk and mornin' comes from?

TLW is from Trials, TMC is just a random drop, most likely from the Gunsmith I guess? It's an Omolon sniper. Supposedly the Veist sniper from the beta is good too, but I never had much success with it.

Syntsui

I just noticed I don't have the raid milestone available for my Hunter, do I have to do something specific to unlock it? I still need to beat Calus so it didn't really register yet.

ramyeon

I just noticed I don't have the raid milestone available for my Hunter, do I have to do something specific to unlock it? I still need to beat Calus so it didn't really register yet.
I had it on my Warlock and Titan the first week of the Raid and then it disappeared for both of them. Never set foot in the Raid yet.

arimanius

Surprising to me but after looking at the faction armor I'm actually going to go

Warlock: New Monarch
Titan: New Monarch
Hunter: Dead orbit (New Monarch is a close second)

Hated the FWC armor and I had plan to do one each.

TsuWave

hunters need a little love. i mean titans and warlocks are so strong right now.

double pulse nade, roaming smash, and the shield can tank two golden gun shots for the titans. warlocks have heal rift plus arc soul for them and team members. dodge reload is cool but it doesn't quite measure up and golden gun doesn't last that long/as long as other supers

double pulse nade, roaming smash, and the shield can tank one golden gun shot for the titans. warlocks have heal rift plus arc soul for them and team members. dodge reload is cool but it doesn't quite measure up and golden gun doesn't last that long/as long as other supers

I bailed on my hunter. Will probably do weekly stuff, but it’s just not fun anymore.

MrDaravon

Apologies if it's already been posted or discussed, but does anyone have a link or breakdown of all of the faction weapons and what's good and what's not? Turned in a bunch of tokens on two characters and got a bunch of stuff but didn't have time to check most of them out tonight. I did check out the DO Pulse Rifle which seems maybe okay but the handling felt really odd on it, as well as the DO Shotgun which seemed solid?

v1perz53

So I know that the game checks your best possible stuff when decrypting engrams so you don't always have to wear it, but I have three quick questions on specifics.

1. Does it check vault/other characters? I heard yes anecdotally but haven't seen actual confirmation. Would explain why my second character accelerated so damn quickly.

2. Does your "best possible power level" affect all sources of loot? As in actual item drops, engram drops, and turn-in engrams, or do one or more of these check your actual equipped power level?

3. Not sure this one matters, but does it follow the "one exotic" rule, in that it will use my best combination of weapons but only one exotic, or use an exotic for each slot if that's the best. Mainly care to see if I should bother holding on to armor exotics for subclasses I don't play, whereas now I usually dismantle them since they're in the collections tab.

So I know that the game checks your best possible stuff when decrypting engrams so you don't always have to wear it, but I have three quick questions on specifics.

1. Does it check vault/other characters? I heard yes anecdotally but haven't seen actual confirmation. Would explain why my second character accelerated so damn quickly.

2. Does your "best possible power level" affect all sources of loot? As in actual item drops, engram drops, and turn-in engrams, or do one or more of these check your actual equipped power level?

3. Not sure this one matters, but does it follow the "one exotic" rule, in that it will use my best combination of weapons but only one exotic, or use an exotic for each slot if that's the best. Mainly care to see if I should bother holding on to armor exotics for subclasses I don't play, whereas now I usually dismantle them since they're in the collections tab.

1. Yes. Equipped, not equipped, vault, even postmaster.

2. Yes, best possible power level.

3. Yes. It takes into account that you can only have one Exotic Weapon and Exotic Armor on at any given time. BUT it also takes into account your class. So armor from a class you're not playing at the time won't be taken into account. Weapons will.

Sh0k

Quick question about infusion and sorry it’s been asked before. I have the Dunemarchers exotic legs for my Titan at 287 level with a 5 mod, I also got the Peacekeepers exotic legs at 301 level with a 5 mod, if I infuse the Peacekeepers into the Dunemarchers, will it stay at 301?

Quick question about infusion and sorry it’s been asked before. I have the Dunemarchers exotic legs for my Titan at 287 level with a 5 mod, I also got the Peacekeepers exotic legs at 301 level with a 5 mod, if I infuse the Peacekeepers into the Dunemarchers, will it stay at 301?

Yes. Because the Peackeepers are 296 w/o mod and Your Dunemarchers are 282 w/o mod.

So the Dunemarchers will get boosted to 296 but still have a legendary mod which is +5. Bringing them to 301.

ZOONAMI

double pulse nade, roaming smash, and the shield can tank two golden gun shots for the titans. warlocks have heal rift plus arc soul for them and team members. dodge reload is cool but it doesn't quite measure up and golden gun doesn't last that long/as long as other supers

Night stalker is the most well rounded imo with the invisibility grenades. Pretty sweet for pvp too and you can wipe a whole team relatively easily with the super.

Or just do the castellum 100 times.

iOF86II.png

Top Bottom