• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Apologies if it's already been posted or discussed, but does anyone have a link or breakdown of all of the faction weapons and what's good and what's not? Turned in a bunch of tokens on two characters and got a bunch of stuff but didn't have time to check most of them out tonight. I did check out the DO Pulse Rifle which seems maybe okay but the handling felt really odd on it, as well as the DO Shotgun which seemed solid?

Also would like to know this.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've gotten that thing as random loot, can other classes not use heavy swords?
Yeah. Each class has a unique sword that they get from Cayde after story or as a random engram drop, they cannot be used by the other classes. Quickfang on Hunter is a super fast Katana, and Eternity's Edge on Warlock has Whirlwind Blade, amazing perk.

I actually love it. Surprised there is not more affection for it. I'm not used to Origin Story though, I admit, and Rampage is an incredible perk.

But yeah. Go with Corkscrew Rifling and High Impact Reserves, and remember to take advantage of it alongside Under Pressure. The key is to not compulsively reload, which is tough for a lot of peeps. You can even toss away the first ~1/3 of the mag with hip fire or as suppression after a reload, and the remainder will be really stable and high damaging.

Ok this is an awesome auto rifle. I think it's going to be my main kinetic from now on.

f@luS

More than a member.
I’m putting a Calus group in 1h. Anybody in ?

I finish work in 30m I go home and ready. (Night work )

Or else ... tomorrow if nobody is available now 😈

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
That's ridiculous. I don't care if it's a Monday, no one should be forcing you to quit a group. That's jyst awful. Block them.

I have been part of raids where we kept wiping because of one or two weak links but we never kicked them out. I remember one really bad night where we spent three hours on oryx the night before the year 2 book ended. We all knew the weak link and while we tried to put them in an easy spot after some wipes, it didn't matter. We were all pissed but didn't say a word. We simply all quit after 3 hours and just said Fuck it to the yearbook.

Bungie ended up extending the deadline by a week so i got it done thanks to hawkian but the point is that we all suffer together. Your group sucked and shouldn't have done that.

This is a very cool comment and it personifies this community for me: I've never encountered a group that have done something like kick me from a Raid, but it would be horrible and would sour me too.

Love the group dynamic you described there Snake, most of the Destiny community would be more helpful OP, sucks you got a rotten group that kicked you.

Floody

I’m putting a Calus group in 1h. Anybody in ?

I finish work in 30m I go home and ready. (Night work )

Or else ... tomorrow if nobody is available now 😈

I'm down again.
PSN IIFloodyII
Got the Exotic that makes my Rifts auto reloads everyone's gun now too, which will help.

What is prestige nightfall? 290 high enough?

Should be, I did 1 with a 280 and 295 at the first or second week, I can't remember which.

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm sitting at 279 right now and I still haven't done the Nightfall...like ever lol...

Kinda out of things to do too other than like... Memories? Bleh

E92 M3

Hit the magic 305 x 3. Arms piece was my Achilles Heel.

DKyClmnW4AAohOQ.jpg

Top Bottom