• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Alucrid

Banned
well ya'll were right. thanks to mcarkus and crew managed to get the raid done in a few hours. walked away with the auto rifle, scout rifle and two sins of the past. now i get to go get me some dim sum. pretty good day so far.

Theorry

ConsiderateSpiritedFlea-max-14mb.gif

Finnroth

Now I regret shredding the stats mods after frist hearing they're worthless - and I only got one kinetic mod out of them as well :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I don't understand, do 5 Ikora Challenges, get her Rep bundle, a Whopping 3 Coins!

I know she doesn't take 20 coins like other vendors, still.

Make it 5 Tokens at least for the 5 Challenges

Is Io small?

Or is there a way to unlock more of it?

same question for Titan.
Io is slightly smaller than EDZ and Nessus, but nowhere near as small as Titan. There are only 3 "areas", but they're fairly sizable areas.

Titan is by far the smallest, it's really a waste of a location given that they don't do public events inside the dome.

Gold_Loot

Io is slightly smaller than EDZ and Nessus, but nowhere near as small as Titan. There are only 3 "areas", but they're fairly sizable areas.

Titan is by far the smallest, it's really a waste of a location given that they don't do public events inside the dome.
YES, this! It’s such great zone. You can almost do a whole game based on that area alone. The aesthetics are great as well. Hope they expand on it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I find myself spending most of my time in Titan or EDZ. The former because it's the easiest to do PEs and latter because it's nicely designed.

Bungie needs to sort out social space issues before anything. Problems are happening far too frequent now.

I find myself spending most of my time in Titan or EDZ. The former because it's the easiest to do PEs and latter because it's nicely designed.

Bungie needs to sort out social space issues before anything. Problems are happening far too frequent now.

I found Io the perfect planet to farm PEs since its 5 PEs are just cluttered and happens one after another without delay, only downside you have to gather a group because no one plays on Io

Is Io small?

Or is there a way to unlock more of it?

same question for Titan.

Yes,

No, wait for the DLC to unlock the rest of the areas on Io

Nessus turned out to be way bigger than i thought it would be. Where as IO seems D1 size, Titan in comparison seems even smaller than the moon/plaguelands or the dreadnaught which is disapointing considering how amazing it looks.

While the EDZ is definitly the biggest Destiny patrol area ever, it still feels too confined because of how bungie designs the areas. I want mini open worlds akin to how they are designed in skyrim or fallout (though obviously I don't mean every planet has one as large as one skyrim map), not sectioned off areas connected via narrow roads. Like at one point you can easily see the sludge area from a ridge but you obviously can't just jump down into it. I'm sure it's done to make instancing with other players easier but I'd trade seeing as many people in areas for a more unified world.

enkaisu

Banned
I miss how cool the class items used to be. So many badass cloaks and warlock bonds in D1, now most of them are so plain.

Midas

Trials in the current game mode is soooooooooo much better. I'm just going to play Trials every other week from now on.

SgtCobra

The Antiope-D has to be the rarest gun in the game, sheeesh. I'm also way out of luck when it comes to the Black Scorpion SR4 and Nergal PR4...The gunsmitch keeps giving me the same 5 guns or so lol

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Any groups forming to finish Calus?

The game fucked us out of two victories last night by wiping us after the Shadow Realm team jumped back into Throne Room.

My clan finished this morning but I wasn't around.

speiky

The Antiope-D has to be the rarest gun in the game, sheeesh. I'm also way out of luck when it comes to the Black Scorpion SR4 and Nergal PR4...The gunsmitch keeps giving me the same 5 guns or so lol
Got mine last night (Antiope). Not sure if I ever dismantled one, but I'm pretty sure I did lol. I was really close to doing the gunsmith rep exploit (Buy exotics from your collections and dismantle them for parts), but lo and behold, the gun finally dropped after about 40ish level ups.

Top Bottom