• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 PC |OT| Uncapped Framerates

Strakt

This is my first OT, please excuse its shittiness

destiny-2-pc-blizzard-look-768x432.jpg

New Legends Will Rise

Destiny 2 is an action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system. In the cinematic campaign, you'll enter a world filled with compelling characters and fight to take back our home. Battle alongside friends with multiple cooperative modes or challenge others in intense multiplayer matches. Destiny 2 on PC will include:

scalable resolution up to 4K

uncapped framerate

an adjustable field of view

support for ultra-wide/special monitor configurations, and more.

Requirements

3301326-screen+shot+2017-10-13+at+9.21.33+am.png

When does it unlock?

PC Roadmap

Nvidia Performance Guide

Official PC Launch Trailer

Will PC receive DLC/patches the same time as PS4/Xbox One?

Yes we will receive them the same date and time

Destiny 2 GAF PC Battle.net Social Link

tumblr_ow20ypviHJ1ree9kxo1_500.gif

I’m playing single monitor 1080p 144hz on my i7 2700k, 16gb ram in my gtx 970. I was gettin good 70-80fps on the beta at max settings.

Add me battlenet eu bane#2472

As someone who played Destiny 1 a lot, would this game be improved a lot by the implementation of a Halo forge like system?

Custom map modes and games would add an awesome dynamic to the game.

jotun?

Just want to make sure of how the campaign multiplayer works, from anyone with experience in the console versions. If I have a group of 3 people, are we able to play the whole campaign together? Are there any annoying issues or requirements that we'll run into?

Strakt

Oke i laughed about that one.
Not sure why we need a different OT for the PC release? I mean its the same game at the end and just a multiplatform game.

Idk people were askin for one in the other thread so i made a quick one.. and also some people are going in blind and prob dont wanna read spoilers or anything from the other OT since its on its 3rd one

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It felt like such a long wait, less than an hour to go boys!

For you double dippers, make sure you join the same clan as your console character, since clan progression and rewards are apparently platform agnostic. You can do it now on Bungie.net by linking your Bnet account to your bungie.net account, then opening your clan page, go to Clan Profile, and send a join request on Bnet.

EL CUCO

Oke i laughed about that one.
Not sure why we need a different OT for the PC release? I mean its the same game at the end and just a multiplatform game.

Idk people were askin for one in the other thread so i made a quick one.. and also some people are going in blind and prob dont wanna read spoilers or anything from the other OT since its on its 3rd one

¯_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, considering the OP from the other thread has been nuked out of existence, I guess this is where we'll be.

clarky

Gold Member
Solid OT.

Yeah the end game is lacking right now but the foundations are good. Theres an easy 100 odd hours easy to get things going. Looking forward to doing it all again on pc.

Add me on bnet. clarky75

Picking up the collector's edition in an hour and a half.... Is it worth the $100 premium for the solar charging bag? I was gonna use it to carry around a laptop and my Nintendo Switch.

I haven't played the raid in a long time, so I'm wondering if there was ever a consensus reached on the best Energy weapon for Calus?

Eyeron

This will be a long work day. I’ve been avoiding D2 discussion and will continue to do so until I finish the first campaign playthrough. Played quite a bit of D1 on PS4.

BNet: Eyeron

Yeah! I really want to get home and get stuck in but I'm meant to be going out tonight so have a few more hours to wait yet. Poor timing on my part.

If anyone wants to join me, my tag is MarkyJ#2284.

Sky87

Just started patching a little over 100mb on the Bnet client, early launch perhaps? Or at least decrypting the files.

Top Bottom