• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 PC |OT| Uncapped Framerates

It’s been such a long wait for this. I was so tempted to pick up the PS4 version but now it’s finally here 🙌🏻 Can’t wait until the dust settles and I can rejoin PCDGAF

Anyone else make the switch from PS4 to PC who played with me back in the day (pre RoI)?

I tried to click the discord link in the OP, but it tries to get me to install the bnet app? What's that about?

Wanted to get in on my phone before I got home

Flaare

Neo Member
At last the wait is over. Going to play @ launch eu time. If people want add me on battlenet stroopwaffel#21312. Im already in the gaf pc eu clan.

John Paul v2

Neo Member
f74b79fbb1caeeddf53e2ddf8d9bd82e.gif

Please add me on EU Battlenet: JohnPaulv2#2629

giphy.gif

I'd like to group up with some players who are also going in blind like me. Have you got a group together MissCauthon? I'm pretty sure I've played with you in the past... I'm thinking halo?

I'm soo on the fence, part of me whats in, but I don't have any IRL bros to play with anymore. and I just ordered a switch for Mario on Friday...

Just wanted to throw out a welcome to all the PC players new to Destiny. I hope you find the universe as enthralling as many of us have on console. My only advice with D2 would be to relax and do what sounds interesting to you. Levelling will happen naturally, don't stress about doing so as fast as everyone else, you'll be there before you know it regardless.

Also choose the class that you think you'll find the most fun to play. For what it's worth, if any have heard rumblings about Hunters in this, the dodge to reload or reset your melee cooldown remains the one ability I notice I'm missing the most when playing other classes, despite it lacking in team utility it is really handy and feels great.

All the best guardians, go get your light.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
So how good is it slumming it on PS4 pro..... so tempted to buy a 1070 laptop and play

rbanke

I'm of two minds with this. I liked actually playing Destiny but never had any interest in doing the raids due to time commitments (same reason I never liked raiding in WoW) and really wasn't into the pvp.

I've managed to stay away from the preview cycle on Destiny 2 and am wondering if raiding and PVP is more or less a focus because if its more of the focus and the soloable part of the game is less than the first game, I may just skip it.

The other thing is playing the first game on PS4 and then wanting to move to PC, do I miss out on anything?

Catphish

I am so tempted to jump on this. But WWII is only 10 days away and, after that comes out, I'll prolly never touch D2 again.

But I'm also a junkie.

God save my wallet. :(

telasoman

Seems best buy store pickup failed. The store I ordered from didn't get copies, but the one close to my work did.

Bizarre.

chinoXL

wow the game runs even better than the beta...running 21:9 and has only dipped to 85fps when a ton of crap blew up other than that its been high 90's...so much sexier than my ps4 pro version

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
already run into a bug...i think.

doing the adventure for devrim where you need to find the banner. i found the banner but nothing is happening....

Top Bottom