• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 (PC/XB1/PS4, Sep 8) CG reveal trailer, pre-orders, gameplay debut May 18th

Hmm, that didn't really do much for me. The CG itself wasn't that impressive, not sure why they can't just start with some gameplay. I suppose it already has a big support base and this is just designed to appeal to existing fans.

hydruxo

"There will be a ton of loot!"

0tWNm8P.gif

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
No awoken other than Zavala.

Clearly the focus groups targeted the awoken as too weird for the average cod player. Notice the characters who represented the players were human and some exo's in the shadowy background.

Total brosification of Destiny =/

Daddy Kotick needs a new Call of Duty.

Jobbs

Banned
I kept skipping ahead to get past the CG part and I never got past the CG part so I didn't really watch anything.

Trace

Banned
Fuck yes PC version. Seriously, I may actually play Destiny again. Also, I hope for PC players that they have some form or another of explaining what happened in the first game's story.

I have to ask, is this game going to have multiple season passes again?

It didn't have multiple season passes the first time, the first two DLC was part of the season pass, and the other two were standalone purchases.

Top Bottom