• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: Class / Race / Gender

XBP

Hunter - Female - Human
Warlock - Female - Human

Went with the hunter first and now trying out the warlock class. I'll defiantly play titan as well before the beta ends (male & exo)

I wish the race made a difference to your stats. Since I stare at a character's cloak and helmet most of the time, I don't even remember what race or sex they are.

Either armour/speed/recovery or the strengh/discipline/intelligence

A small stat boost won't pigeonhole races into classes, since a lot of people might want a more agile Titan, or one with better special recharge.

I'll go either human or robots, whoever get's the best dance animation. The awoken look like they've had a makeover from their emo teen sister.
I'm not sure why I get to be a male or female robot, but I guess it made sense in Futurama.

Started with:
Hunter/Exo/Male

But I'm gonna roll with

Hunter/Awoken/Female

In the end. After playing around with the editor, I came up with a pretty good looking gal. Also Hunters ftw, because hooded cloak.

I wish the race made a difference to your stats.

The point is that it should not make a difference if it did everyone would just pick the one who were best suited for thier class. Now we can just go on looks and which one you prefer based on lore/dance. I like it this way.

Namikaze1

Titan // Human // Female

My first guardian (in the Alpha) was a human male Warlock but he just didn't fit my playthrough. I then tried out Hunter. While good, it wasn't my cup of tea and out of the three, it had the worst super.
Come at me Hunters!
Titan was last. It didn't really click with me till I had spent roughly 8 hours on the class. I love the Fist of Havoc and after seeing a gif of a level three Fist of Havoc aka the Superman Smash, I knew I was going to main this class in the full game. That and I love my sashes and the better armor rating. Oh and the flashbang grenade.

Crunch King

Neo Member
Hunter // Human // Male

I tend to be boring in games and always make characters as close to myself as possible, so I can feel like I'm truly inhabiting the role. In terms of class, hunters get a cape - easy choice.

Pyccko

Hunter/Awoken/Female

tVroZ9k.jpg

Made the same one in the alpha and the beta. Love that facepaint.

Titan // Human // Male

I feel like we're only getting a glimpse of each class, so it's hard to settle on one right now, but I am enjoying Titan a lot and looking forward to the Defender subclass.

occelinho

My main char will be Warlock / Human / Male.
But I will also play the other classes sooner or later and it will propably be like this:

Titan: Awoken / Male
Hunter: Awoken / Female

SerTapTap

Female human hunter
Male Exo Titan
Female awoken warlock

I usually play female but the male exo is too prefect for titan

Titan // Human // Female

The Titan fits my playstyle perfectly. I also love having more armor and the Defender subclass sounds like it could be essential to defeating some of the harder strikes/raids.

Oppo

Awoken = Space Elf
Exo = Space Orc
Human = Space Human

edit -

also it's fascinating how

everyone // followed // the OP's // convention

daveo42

Banned
Hunter // Human // Female

Played this in the alpha as well and am a fan. Might make a Titan in the future, but for right now this is the class for me.

Titan // Exo// Male

Titan because I don't care if I played as something similar in their last game it's still badass to be the walking tank

Exo because their customization options are awesome and obviously because robots

And male because I'm male and I prefer to play male.

Loomba

If there is more faces and beard in retail I'm going Titan // Human // Male

If not I'll be going Titan // Awoken // Female

nib95

Banned
Haven't had much time to play the BETA otherwise I'd have experimented with others too.

Titan // Exo // Male

For the Alpha I used.

Warlock // Exo // Male

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Titan // Exo // Male

Loving the shit out of it, I had in the alpha an Awoken Hunter but prefer this way more.

WGMBY

I went

Warlock // Exo // Male in the alpha
Titan // Exo // Male in the beta
thinking of having a human titan or an exo hunter in the final game.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Currently:

Hunter/human/male

Titan/exo/male

Relativ9

Hunter//Human//Female

I feel like Hunters have the most human feel to them, using technology instead of magic for the most part, also being a sniper choosing female makes a lot of sense (lower resting pulse).

Hunter / Human / Female

Titan / Awoken / Female

Warlock / Exo / Male (Why do the Exo have genders?)

The customization options are really limited but at least the female bodies aren't over-sexualized.

(Hunter is my favorite class, scout rifle with lightening fast reloads? Target seeking grenade shrapnel? Throwing knife that one-hits Captains in the throat? Yes please.)

OneUh8

Titan//Exo//Male

Hunter//Human//Female

Those are the two I have been using in the Beta. I had a Warlock//Awoken//Male in the Alpha. Undecided what I am going to start with at release, but as of now I am leaning towards Titan. I really like that class.

Navid

Most likely will go with the below for the final game:

Warlock // Awoken // Male
Hunter // Human // Male
Titan // Exo // Male

honjo73

Hunter // Human // Male

the agility and long range fighting skills are quite enjoyable

not really tried any other class yet but will create a Warlock soon

Top Bottom