• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: Class / Race / Gender

deadeye

Hunter-Exo-Male
Warlock-Human-Female
Titan-Awoken-Male

I'm either rolling with Titan or Warlock when the full game is released. I'll eventually have one of each.

Warlock Exo Male
Titan Human Male
Hunter Awaken Female

I don't like the face models of the human females in the game.

I like Warlock and Titan gameplay wise.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Hunter/Female/Human

Decided to roll with a female since I almost always use male avatars and I'm trying to be more conscious of doing that sort of thing.

Then the game shoved a helmet and a big flowy robe on and it didn't actually matter :mad:

Hunter/Human/Male

I like the look of the Hunter, and my name is Hunter haha. Human and male because I prefer to always be a human in games with many races. Gives me the feeling that I'm an ambassador for humans and represent them.

Probably going to roll

Titan/Human/Female

and

Warlock/Exo/Male

I love the idea of a badass woman in heavy armor, and an magical welding machine.

i-Lo

Has there been an explanation as to why EXOs have gender yet?

Anyway for me:

Hunter / Human / Female
Warlock / Awoken / Homme
Titan / Exo / Male

Kade

Human / Male / Warlock
Awoken / Female / Hunter
Exo / Male / Titan

The Human one is as close to me as the game let me make while the rest are just me trying to make one of everything else.

Melchiah

Warlock / awoken / female
Hunter / human / female

I always play as a female, if given the choice. I think I'll stick with the Awoken, as the humans look bland. Now, that I've tried those two classes, I'm a bit torn between which one to choose for the full game. Hunter beats Warlock in melee, double jump and speed, but the special ability isn't nearly as effective as the Warlock's, if your aim isn't precise in the heat of the battle.

LycanXIII

Hunter // Exo // Male

Love me that double jump.

Also have a
Warlock // Awoken // Female
But haven't put much into it. Melee is fun with her though.

robo

Warlock // awoken // female

Shes hot hot hot, and kicks ass!

Everything else just isn't!

Normally run with a female lead in most games and switch it around later.

Played the same in the alpha, not tried the COD types yet, pfft puny shooters.

It's all about the magics baby!

Nova bomb, energy drain, super, what more can a lady ask for.

Shinjiru

Titan/Exo/Male

Not sure if I'm going to do the same in the final game. I'm probably going to try out a Warlock and Hunter before the beta is over.

TopGun

Banned
Titan // Exo // Male

Exos look cool as fuck, like the aliens from District 9 or something, wasn't too crazy for the other options too.

Anjin M

Titan // Human // Female

I also rolled an Warlock // Exo // Female so my three year old daughter could make her own character. She was a fan of the head spikes. :)

Muffdraul

Hunter//Awoken//Male

I hated all of the hairstyles, so I made him bald. I didn't think about it very clearly, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was vaguely thinking "This will do for now, later on I'll change it... it's hair, hair grows."

The hair should be one aspect of character creation that you can always edit later. Bungie, please implement that before you go gold. Or I swear to god, I will flip off a box of kittens.

BraXzy

Hunter // Exo // Male

I've still not put much time into the beta, so I haven't tried other classes but I love the look of the Exo's. I have a black faceplate, red blood markings across it with golden ear like things on the sides of my head.

TheHall

My standard is usually

Female Rogue type (Hunter/Human/Female)
Male Warrior type (Titan/Human/Male)

But now i broke the mold with a Titan/Human/Female

I've played enough Bulky Space marines

Top Bottom