• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do you understand? This is Bungie's return. I am stating the obivous, but man they have been gone for so long, it's like naughty dog just disappearing after Uncharted 3 and not releasing the Last of Us until 2015. I don't know how we have gone so long without one of the best developers i the industry without the cause being a studio shut down.

Sirim

Guys, do you understand? This is Bungie's return. I am stating the obivous, but man they have been gone for so long, it's like naughty dog just disappearing after Uncharted 3 and not releasing the Last of Us until 2015. I don't know how we have gone so long without one of the best developers i the industry without the cause being a studio shut down.
Huh. You know, I never did stop to realize that Bungie hasn't released a game since 2011.

Cømet

Banned
Jadzia Dax = Dax01 :p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH okay :p I don't watch Trek lol

I guess I am too clever for my own good if some didn't get it.

jVDY8pN.jpg

The curse of being 2cool4school

3edgy5me

Yea I love it, has slightly better textured thumb sticks too. Wish it wasn't $60 but I needed it.

Nice. Will get one, eventually. I'm a scroogy fucker, so not until I can get it for close to £20 like my DS3 and 360 pads :D

brb installing bicycle pedals into my footrest

N4EVoOK.jpg

LOL

This is my fear, especially with Bungle, I don't want to do homework to find out about the more interesting parts of the lore, this is what ultimately put me off Halo.

If you have a fascinating mythos,, use it in the game, implement it into the elements of the story and plot, don't use it to try and sell novels

Ah I expect it of them, after Halo. Kinda looking forward to it, haven't read a good book in a while!

Hunter bladedancer

bladedancer.gif

*Kills three grunts* "Umaaaaazing!!!*

Hunter pls.

Shots? Water?

Please.

83900005368.jpg

This is the best thing for late night game sessions.

I only have one speed. Whiskey.

Ensign, set a course.

Cuphead

Banned
Ya same here. I basically get paid to NeoGAF.

*high five*

Cømet;128878397 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH okay :p

I only have one speed. Whiskey.

Lay a course ensign.

hey uh lets take a Skype shot when we both have our copies ok?

Anyone else want in on the Shot of Destiny?

You're only number 2 for the thread. But you should seriously get on to making the hype ship/train picture.

Anyone else?

Figments

Not to be harsh or anything, but since when is four years a long time? The Half-Life team at Valve haven't released anything in ~7 years.

Figments

Stars last millions-billions of years. Does that mean if I wait for a game 20 years, it isn't a long time?

Four years is nothing. Once you break five years, then it's too damn long since anything happened.

I don't get the stars to games comparison. What's that even supposed to mean?

Ikkarus

I got an email from Amazon UK on Saturday saying my copy of Destiny has shipped, can anyone else confirm their copy is being shipped by Royal Mail?

I got a tracking code but it says it hasn't left the warehouse yet. :(

VinFTW

Man, I hate having shit to do. Last year of my under-grad I'm swamped every week volunteering, working, studying, doing homework, working out for 2 hours a day... My weekends are my salvation for gaming but fuck... Destiny coming out the day before I have a fuck-ton of homework due sucks.

Can't wait for the weekend though, I just HATE that feeling of being behind or not being able to play while everybody else is. Gives me anxiety...

/endrant

Kane1345

haha I've been at work for over 5 hours and haven't done anything but look at this thread. :p

"Cup (obviously not) could you come in here a moment? We have to discuss your productivity, or lack of it"

"Excuse me? I've been working very hard!"

"Seems to me you haven't lifted a finger"

"I don't have to I OWN DESTINY MOTHERFUCKER...BOOM!!"

.....silence

"You're fired"

Do we have a final size for Destiny on 360...some people are saying 8 gb, some people are saying 20 gb. I personally dont understand how it can be 8, since the beta alone was already over 5 gigs. So far, the 360 version just seems like a huge clusterfuck

Simo

Following this thread, reading about everyone's excitement and this will be me when I get my LE copy..
Guardians-Galaxy-Dance-GIFs.gif

...in 2 weeks.
picgifs-angry-sad-upset-1169269.gif

Figments

Man, I hate having shit to do. Last year of my under-grad I'm swamped every week volunteering, working, studying, doing homework, working out for 2 hours a day... My weekends are my salvation for gaming but fuck... Destiny coming out the day before I have a fuck-ton of homework due sucks.

Can't wait for the weekend though, I just HATE that feeling of being behind or not being able to play while everybody else is. Gives me anxiety...

/endrant

I wish Bungie released the game last Friday. Then I'd have the whole weekend free to play. :(

MildSoss

At this rate I am going to have like 100 new friends on PS4 by tomorrow. You all are great :p

Haha, seriously. Before i had 0 friends on my ps4 since i just jumped on the Sony next gen train a couple months ago but thanks to Destiny alpha and beta i got almost as many friends on my list as i did last gen on Live.

Cuphead

Banned
"Cup (obviously not) could you come in here a moment? We have to discuss your productivity, or lack of it"

"Excuse me? I've been working very hard!"

"Seems to me you haven't lifted a finger"

"I don't have to I OWN DESTINY MOTHERFUCKER...BOOM!!"

.....silence

"You're fired"

"I'm A HUNTER I'll survive!"

Fitts

At this rate I am going to have like 100 new friends on PS4 by tomorrow. You all are great :p

This community, man...it's the first time I've opened up my friends list to more than just IRL friends.

With that said, if you need another...

PSN: EinFurDieDamen
PS4
EST

BLCKATK

How many posts are you supposed to have before that unlocks?

IIRC it's 300.

On topic: I'm pretty torn between what I'm going to play. The obvious answer is play everything but what to play first? On beta I started with Warlock but I ended up playing my Hunter the most on a whim. Titan was incredible to play as well. I'm thinking I might start as hunter though. Bladedancer is too cool looking to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom