• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cømet

Banned
*high five*

hey uh lets take a Skype shot when we both have our copies ok?

Anyone else want in on the Shot of Destiny?

Anyone else?

Hells yeah! Let's get a group stream going :D

Oh god my hype it's...to much....nooooo
giphy.gif

scrubs-head-explode-o.gif

That sounds like a BitmapFrogs response; dude was drunk on chat while playing Diablo 3 yesterday. I LOL'd.

Haha, I'm all about dat goodness. Lols for all!

MildSoss

Speaking of friends, if any of you need some more for when Destiny launches tommorow, i'll be on at midnight PST for sure. :]

PSN: MiidSoss

Speaking of voices, does anyone else really like the Crucible announcer? Some of my friends took issue with it, but I found it to be a refreshing change of pace compared to what I'm used to in FPS.

Also, #TeamWater
He sounds like a slightly concerned Bill Nighy. I love it.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
A few of you have been adding me on PSN, which is awesome, but just let me know what your GAF name is if you do so I can try to keep everyone straight.

Einbroch

Banned
Making some cream cheese dip, grabbin' some Wheat Thins, and slammin' down some Arnold Palmers.

Gonna be a good night tomorrow.

Trickster

Such a shame that PSN store prices for digital versions of games are so shit compared to buying at a store, would be nice to be able to play Destiny at midnight when it unlocks :/

VinFTW

Also, add me fellow Xboners! GT: Vin FTW

and I think I'm gonna get it on PS4 also. X1 is my main social console so I don't have any friends on PS4.

Add me on PS4 guys! PSN: VinFTW22

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yup. This or the PureLeaf version is usually in my fridge in case I get lazy and don't want to make fresh tea. Tuesday will probably be one of those days.

Hell yeah I love the PureLeaf ones. My fridge will be adequately stocked with Arizona Arnold Palmer tea. Love that shit.

Terrorblot

So wait. I'm EST and my preload is saying 1d10h30m, is it seriously unlocking 12:00 Pacific even if you're east coast? I thought I had heard otherwise. What's even the point then?

MildSoss

I picked up Minecraft and am playing through Velocity 2X but can't get this damn game out of my head!

hNb9eVP.gif

Same, i've been playing Persona 4 for the first time ever over the past few weeks and as much as i've been enjoying it the Destiny hype is still too much to overcome. :(

Fitts

Another question for ya'll, has Destiny made you change your approach to pre-release info? I'm normally one to go on a complete blackout as soon as I'm sold on a game as I like to go in as blind as possible, but this game has just been... different. Maybe it's because the game feel is far and away what interests me most about it and I've already gotten hands-on at this point, but it's strange to find myself actively seeking any shred of info I can prior to release. Heck, since the Destiny alpha I've even found myself reading articles about games that I wouldn't have prior to it.

My viewing of Bloodborne previews has me most concerned at the moment. If I have anything spoiled I know I'll regret it...

Sirim

Another question for ya'll, has Destiny made you change your approach to pre-release info? I'm normally one to go on a complete blackout as soon as I'm sold on a game as I like to go in as blind as possible, but this game has just been... different. Maybe it's because the game feel is far and away what interests me most about it and I've already gotten hands-on at this point, but it's strange to find myself actively seeking any shred of info I can prior to release. Heck, since the Destiny alpha I've even found myself reading articles about games that I wouldn't have prior to it.

My viewing of Bloodborne previews has me most concerned at the moment. If I have anything spoiled I know I'll regret it...
I think knowing that Bungie is deliberately holding back lots of information makes me alright eating up all the info that does get released. Official info, that is.

Same thing happened to me, the thirst is real.

Can anyone who knows please tell me if it's ok to post my twitch stream channel name here? I plan to stream when the servers go up. Junior member being careful :)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

The only game series I follow obsessively is Halo. I was following Destiny news closely up to the beta, but I haven't been all that excited since then. Which is okay with me, because with Destiny being Bungie's Next Big Thing, I'd like to go in fairly fresh. I'm surprised to find myself so interested and curious about the story. Normally I'm more interested in competitive PvP. Bungie's built themselves an alluring universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom