• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirim

heyhey i don't know much about destiny but my good friend Hurricake just started a youtube channel and is going to start streaming along with making other videos, and he just put out a montage of his games from the beta. I'd take it you guys would be the ones who'd like this montage he just made. here it is, feedback is welcomed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjzo8LFp-WI
Ahh the way you worded this whole thing sounded so spammy.

PacinoMan

Banned
My PSN is PacinoMan and my friends list is empty. Feel free to add me I am looking for more people to play with.

EDIT: PS4 by the way

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Decided to say screw the physical edition and save my Best Buy coupons. Buying a physical edition for an online only game is just buying a coaster.

This fucker now taunts me. ;_;

http://i.imgur.com/wtnjVaJ.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

I just looked over at my physical copy of DCU Online and started nodding in agreement.

WITHE1982

Managed to snag the PS4 Ghost edition when it was up on Amazon for all of two minutes today. So happy!

post-43350-you-have-chosen-wisely-gif-img-ZfHA.gif

I wish I'd have committed to the Ghost Edition now.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Did you get an estimated shipping date?

No I did not, which is making me nervous since I canceled my Limited Edition preorder right after.

Oh well, if they cancel, I'll give the Amazon rep hell and then just buy the standard edition. Figure I'd just go all or nothing with this release.

.hacked

Have 2 copies of the Ghost Edtion for ps4 waiting for me any my bro Tuesday, while I know ps4 version is the one to get part of me wished I went Xbox one (just like the controls more on xbox one, too much pvz I guess). Wish I could swap them but think I'll be S O L in trying to find 2 Xbox one ghost editions.

Dante316

Yes headache and head spinning happens to people. I experienced it with batman arkham asylum actually. The fast fight combat Almost made me pass out lol. Taking a break and coming back helped. It didn't happen with the sequel though.

No I did not, which is making me nervous since I canceled my Limited Edition preorder right after.

Oh well, if they cancel, I'll give the Amazon rep hell and then just buy the standard edition. Figure I'd just go all or nothing with this release.

My brother, we shall give them hell together since I did the exact same thing.

Seriously though hope it somehow ships tomorrow.

Sirim

If we're posting our characters from the beta/alpha, here was my Awoken Female Titan:

I realized I got the same shots as Vooduu, and ours look similar! I'll be going back to the blue eyes from the Alpa picture though I think ..

Beta:

Alpha:

Forbidden love scene about to go down.

Or maybe there's payment and guilt involved in what's about to happen.

Deku Tree

Now there are at least four people in this boat in this topic.

darthbob

C'mon man, don't be that customer. It's not their fault.

To all my X1 bros who feel cheated because of the Sony exclusives don't worry. We all will be envying you all when The Division drop with your exclusive stuff

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Watch Cosmos: A Space Time Odyssey, then realize what a sequel of Destiny might hold for us

Only 13 1 hours episodes, so fucking good!

Gaz_RB

I played the Alpha and Beta, had a bunch of fun with this game and I hope this game succeeds beyond Bungie expectations.

Here's my dilemma,

It's first person. Every time I played and enjoyed the Alpha and Beta my head was left feeling all weird or I'll developed a headache. I enjoy this game and I want to experience the story for this game but just the first person shooter aspect of it made me cancel my preorder for now.

Now it's a couple days before launch and I'm left looking for that one reason to buy this and have it pre download.

Yeah the FOV is really small, which can easily inflict headaches or nausea on people who aren't used to it. I don't blame you.

I'm not sure if I should play Destiny in English and keep the sweet voice acting of Lance Reddick (and Peter Dinklage) or play it in French to have the comfort of reading the game menus (and the PS4 system menus) in my native language. Why can't I combine English audio and French text? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom