• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOHIPEET

So i have a lore question....

Anyone ever figure out which city exactly "the last city" and what country its located in? Any speculation?

Dunno. It seems to be in a mountain-ish are with pine forests all around. I take a look at the pictures showing the traveller from above. Maybe I can spot some continents.

NoTacos

tumblr_n6joa2gicA1tr5760o1_1280.jpg

claimed, but can someone edit a destiny logo into it? for posterity sake.

demonkaze

My guide came today, not sure if that's a good thing or not as its just sitting here taunting me now :-( My LE shipped on Friday so hopefully it will be waiting for me at home when I finish work tomorrow!

Mikey Jr.

Hey guys, before I pull the trigger. One question.

If I buy Destiny on PSN right now, and preload, I CAN play tomorrow at 7am EST?

If yes, I will buy digitally on PS4. If not, I'll go retail.

hypotc

I'm debating if I'm going to be an Awoken Female or a Human Female. Rolling Hunter.

Here's my Awoken Female from the alpha:

destinyfirstlookalpha13krm.jpg

QaaQer

Is there any way to tell if it has preloaded on ps4? I have two destiny files downloaded by they are only ~200 mb each.

I'm debating if I'm going to be an Awoken Female or a Human Female. Rolling Hunter.

Here's my Awoken Female from the alpha:

destinyfirstlookalpha13krm.jpg

Yeah, there's one super dope human female look that looks rad but I'm committed to an awoken female Titan. Human male. Exo female. Warlock and hunter, respectively.

Marvel

could never
Your awoken male looks good. Everyone I made was either Macklemore, Fabio, or the Engineer from Prometheus...

Fabio? you should be proud of that.

I made Caliban from the show Penny Dreadful... let me see if I saved a SS of him on FB, though he may be stored on the PS4 itself :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom