• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumbtiny

So this might be buried in here somewhere or we just might not know yet, but beards? Are they in or do we still have to wait to know for sure?

Vooduu

Best female I've seen so far, man that's similar to mine.
Pure dope!

Thanks!!

She my boo. <3

uKnX5HV.jpg
1TlEEFw.jpg

Tovarisc

My Awoken Hunter is the best.

You are a lot braver than I'm. I just couldn't make myself to pick hairstyle when I was unable to see sides and from back.

Damn, skin tone, markings, and eye color on this one look fantastic. I don't even remember seeing those specific options when I was playing around with mine.

Funnily enough she doesn't have any marking. Those white-ish patterns on her skin are natural effect on Awoken skin. That said thanks, I liked a lot how she looked :)

Ugh, hate to bring it up again, but seriously what's up with this 3am Eastern crap. Would have preordered physically if I knew this would be going on.

X-Frame

Do we know if blue, purple, and gold engrams will drop in the world?

I've realized I've never seen a picture/video of anything besides a white or green engram, even in any of the recent videos and trailers.

KOHIPEET

Probably been asked before but will players be allowed to run strikes right away?

I'd probably die a LOT of times, but the rare loot is so tempting.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why would you choose anything but robot?

Robot Space Magician? Yes please!

I haven't played anything but Exo so far due to those awesome dance moves. If I can build a human that roughly looks like me, I may go for that down the line though.

Deku Tree

Amazon just finally let me pre-order a limited edition PS4 version but... "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Amazon just finally let me pre-order a limited edition PS4 version but... "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time."

Well that's three now. Hopefully we get credit or something when they eventually cancel our orders.

Deku Tree

Well that's three now. Hopefully we get credit or something when they eventually cancel our orders.

You did the same thing?

I had one in my cart with an estimated delivery date of Wed a few hours ago... but they cancelled the transaction as soon as I clicked the purchase button.

KOHIPEET

I know it sounds a bit masochistic but I'd play the first few missions at the hardest difficulty.

You may die a few more times but the XP bonus and loot is certainly worth it.

I totally agree. I did this in the beta too. I've played through the level 7 (or 8) mission when I was 4 I think. But I've got rewarded with a shingen C so it was totally worth the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom