• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
Desktop and Phone wallpaper.
WGQfNJY.png

Need that desktop/wallpaper wow.

I played the Alpha and Beta, had a bunch of fun with this game and I hope this game succeeds beyond Bungie expectations.

Here's my dilemma,

It's first person. Every time I played and enjoyed the Alpha and Beta my head was left feeling all weird or I'll developed a headache. I enjoy this game and I want to experience the story for this game but just the first person shooter aspect of it made me cancel my preorder for now.

Now it's a couple days before launch and I'm left looking for that one reason to buy this and have it pre download.

todd360

I played the Alpha and Beta, had a bunch of fun with this game and I hope this game succeeds beyond Bungie expectations.

Here's my dilemma,

It's first person. Every time I played and enjoyed the Alpha and Beta my head was left feeling all weird or I'll developed a headache. I enjoy this game and I want to experience the story for this game but just the first person shooter aspect of it made me cancel my preorder for now.

Now it's a couple days before launch and I'm left looking for that one reason to buy this and have it pre download.

Headaches? What a baby. I'll have you know that admiral woof has a seizure every time he plays video games and he fights through the pain without complaints.

Marvel

could never
Thank you for posting up all the relevent deets on those destiny wallpapers, incredible work by that guy who made them.

Made my day, lol!

Ominym

Banned
Thankfully due to work/graduate school I've been pretty oblivious to the hype machine.

But today's the day. I can feel the hype.

Stoze

Here's my dilemma,

....Well it's still an FPS so I don't think we can be of much help.

Here's my dilemma,

Would it help if you put the sensitivity to a low setting? At least then the movement wouldn't be so twitchy and fast.

Compsiox

Banned

Here's my dilemma,

That's stupid have fun missing out.

Killzig

Here's my dilemma,

Have you tried taking any kind of dramamine before playing first person games? This used to happen to me quite often. Anti-nausea meds should help along with frequent breaks.

Headaches? What a baby. I'll have you know that admiral woof has a seizure every time he plays video games and he fights through the pain without complaints.

LMAO!

The last time I was called a
pussy
was in boot camp and all of the Privates were scared
shitless
because our Drill Sergeant was a 17 year PTSD ridden Soldier barely hanging on to his sanity with a insanely sick sense of humor.

I'll continue to lurk this thread and decide if the headaches are worth it.

@Big Baby Buddha
No I haven't tried that and honestly never thought to. I'm going to go to my local pharmacy and read up on Dramamine and it's side effects!

WITHE1982

Here's my dilemma,

I really feel for you dude.

I know a few guys who experience motion sickness playing FPS games and it's a real pain in the ass.

I suffer from migraines and whenever I have an attack, even a slight one, FPS games really f*ck with my head.

Foxix Von

Decided to say screw the physical edition and save my Best Buy coupons. Buying a physical edition for an online only game is just buying a coaster.

This fucker now taunts me. ;_;

wtnjVaJ.jpg

Stoze

I'll continue to lurk this thread and decide if the headaches are worth it.

Just take breaks when playing often. The game has really low FOV so it's possible that is what contributes to it. If they are severe and frequent than I probably would see a doctor rather than looking for more positives about the game to take your mind of physical annoyances.

Also you don't need to spoiler tag swear words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom