• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
A galaxy of dancing guardians
I really like this one.

Why am I still up reading GAF? I have work and I don't get my game until the afternoon.

GAF, what sweet snacks are you scooping if any? I like frozen kit kats and Reese's. Might grab some bags of minis. I'm gonna eat like such crap tomorrow. Ugh.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Servers have yet to show a single sign of being overloaded....so far...

Everything is great. Sucks I have work in the nothing. Almost level 4. Only way to play is Hard.

see people randomly getting disconnected in twitch streams. also west coast hasn't been unleashed yet ;)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Who got OT3?

If no one, I call dibs!

Destiny |OT3| "Penis!... Penis?... Peeeeeennniiiisss Baby!"

Namikaze1

Destiny |OT2| Praise the Traveler

That's the only one I can come up with and it's not even good. Got too much Dark Souls on my mind.

RexNovis

Banned
I still cant get the Vanguard Armory pack to appear in my download list. I've tweeted @PlaystationSupp and @BungieHelp to no avail. This is becoming a real pain in the ass.

We're 7 pages away can't we just close this one and start the new one? We did that for the Beta Withdrawal thread let's do it for this as the alternative is not having an OT till Dax can post it.

50 minutes!

8S5fOpY.jpg

muggen76

Currently at work. Hopefully game is fully downloaded and ready by the time i get home tonight. add muggen76 on psn for some striketeam action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom