• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

noomi

i was still posting in ot16 lol.

anyone have a hard crota cp they could possibly share with me?

Awwwwww yeah. No Land Beyond from nightfall. Woohoo!

tumblr_inline_nh7sqmJmEe1r5bsdr.gif

RetroMG

Doing the Weekly Heroic, and we are getting some weirdness. A ton of captains came in with a dropship. It was like we'd triggered some kind of anti-cheese mechanic, but none of us were cheesing. :\ It has happened three times now

Ok, I can't handle LFG anymore. I specifically post I just want HM Templar, and I keep getting invites for beginning of VoG, CE. And the people I message that are doing Templar never message me back.

I just want a Fatebringer. ;_;

From the last 2 raids, I have gotten a bunch of shards and energies, Oversoul Edict, Black Hammer, another Word of Crota and another Abyss Defiant.

Stoked on the Black Hammer, but kinda meh on the rest. I really just want Gjallahorn lol

noomi

wow, so 4th horseman looks bad, not sure how I feel about getting it right now.

Pros: it's something I didn't have
Cons: perks are poo

coy

wow, so 4th horseman looks bad, not sure how I feel about getting it right now.

Pros: it's something I didn't have
Cons: perks are poo

If it helps, the perks cost 0 glimmer. It has that going for it. I like it just not enough to use the exotic slot.

GRIP

Such a shitty week for drops.

Nightfall x3- shitty pulse rife (dismantled), shitty sniper (dismantled), 9 coins
Crota x3- Nothing but shards
Gorgon CP x3- nothing but shards (though I'm used to that)

FirewalkR

So this finally happened hour and a half ago on my 2nd nightfall. I thought I'd never see the day!! Can't wait to max it! :)

9JiBdjR.jpg

LiK

I soloed lamps for the first time. Don't Touch Me makes it way easier lol

Haha yes, I beat Nami

We always have the worst ot names lol.

Where do they come from?

Is this some OP tradition?

Has anybody done the bridge fucking legit? I fucking swear. Give me your powers.

It's kind of easy lol

If everyone can survive Until 3 people cross then it's a piece of cake

Fuck that boomer. And I died on every shield break :/ btw you did an amazing job as swordbearer!

Dude go to sleep. I feel terrible now for asking you to do the weekly that one last time.

Cruxist

Do yourself a favor and max it out immediately. There's a reason its main perk is called The Master.

Anyone that says otherwise is a jealous non-NLB-owning liar.

Q64uWail.jpg

Might as well. I really don't have anything I want to level up anyways. I won't spend a shard on it, but hey.

ethomaz

Banned
HM? Fucking show me.
I don't remember very well but the first time I did HM we didn't know how to cheese... sometimes I use the hidden place to recover health.

After that the others groups I played did cheese it.

In Normal I always thought it is easy to cross everybody.

Great full normal run + 3 normal Crota kills! Super fun run. Normal CE is such a breath of fresh air. Sorry you didn't get black hammer yet Grim and Spider but we shall do it again next week! I had a blast.

Finally got Hunger of Crota and got my 3rd universal remote from Ir Yut. Then I joked when Spyder gave out gorgons afterwards that I'd get a universal remote again and I did!! Hahaha too funny.

Also got my 1st 2-sword Crota kill on my first attempt so that was actually pretty cool.

spyder_ur

Great full normal run + 3 normal Crota kills! Super fun run. Normal CE is such a breath of fresh air. Sorry you didn't get black hammer yet Grim and Spider but we shall do it again next week! I had a blast.

Finally got Hunger of Crota and got my 3rd universal remote from Ir Yut. Then I joked when Spyder gave out gorgons afterwards that I'd get a universal remote again and I did!! Hahaha too funny.

Also got my 1st 2-sword Crota kill on my first attempt so that was actually pretty cool.

That was wicked fun. Sword shenanigans and Dragon's Breaths/Universal Remotes dropping like candy on Halloween. Wouldn't mind making it a weekly thing.

I'll eventually get the Hammer, maybe.

Where do they come from?

Is this some OP tradition?

It's kind of easy lol

If everyone can survive Until 3 people cross then it's a piece of cake

Dude go to sleep. I feel terrible now for asking you to do the weekly that one last time.
Nah don't feel bad. There has been more sleep deprived moments in my life ;) personally I am use to ~24 hours and yes I know of the effects of not sleeping.

Top Bottom