• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

At boss on nightfall, got one spot.

Psn dawnoflife
Nice! I'm jealous lol. HoPF. Thanks for the invite!

Obligatory top of page
1275988660_sax-guy.gif

xCobalt

62WQyYf.png

Found my new favourite shotgun for PVP. Don't think I've seen another shotgun with as much range or impact yet. I was using the vendor's Secret Handshake before but I prefer this one. I can kill enemies from so far away. Rate of Fire is abysmal so if the first shot doesn't kill, you're out of luck haha.

3 Gorgons, 3 NF, 2 CE HM, 2 Deathsinger

Notable loot drop: Hard Light, Helm of Inmost Light (I have no Titans). . .

I have 1 more Death Singer and Crota and 3 Atheon HM kills to hope for the Ballerhorn. I told myself I got the horn this week I would delete my hunter alt that has been holding 5K bounties so I can have all of the classes. Maybe Xur will release me from my internal Hell.

Great full normal run + 3 normal Crota kills! Super fun run. Normal CE is such a breath of fresh air. Sorry you didn't get black hammer yet Grim and Spider but we shall do it again next week! I had a blast.

Finally got Hunger of Crota and got my 3rd universal remote from Ir Yut. Then I joked when Spyder gave out gorgons afterwards that I'd get a universal remote again and I did!! Hahaha too funny.

Also got my 1st 2-sword Crota kill on my first attempt so that was actually pretty cool.

Was definitely lots of fun. RNGesus shined his blessing twice on you this evening. Maybe one day I too shall wield the Remote that controls the Universe. Hey are u level 31???

I'm just honestly curious if Bungie expected all 6 people to be able to get across in that encounter with a level disadvantage and boomers on steroids.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm down for one need the same. PSN kaikken

i'd love to join you if you an hold out. putting my kid to bed.

I'm in if there's room - PSN is kinezo..I can log in whenever

psn firabud

need one more but happy to help with the other two

Ok guys... lets do it.

1. ethomaz
2. kaikken
3. Bladelaw
4. kinezo
5. firabud

One more spot to Crota Normal Kill (aka Black Hammer drop).

PS. I'm checking right now which char I have the CP :D

forrest

formerly nacire
Reposting for New Thread

Mind if I get in on this? The time is perfect.

Yah, I'd like to get in on a run. Gonna bring my 32 Warlock since I did my Titan at reset.

I'll be on to help. I think maybe baby too.

I think today was one of the best hauls ever. Just too bad I already have some of them.

SUROS, best Auto rifle
Hawkmoon, best handcannon
Ghorn, best launcher
4th Horseman, good shotgun
Fang, best CE primary
Two AEs
A bunch of raid gear I already have

And I still have two more chances at stuff.

Add me if you still have room. I can bring whatever, but would prefer warlock.

I'll be ready in about 35 minutes to get this started. I'll send out party invites around then.

Also shoutout to my last Crota HM team with Burke and Cloud and everyone. Beat Crota with only 1 Ballerhorn, everyone else had great timing with their raid rockets and primary.

HM Crota isn't that terrible when you have a good team who knows everything. I'm hoping in 3 weeks you can easily pick up randoms and do it fast.

But if I get the Crux of Crota and the new sparrow I'm never doing HM CE again.

Was definitely lots of fun. RNGesus shined his blessing twice on you this evening. Maybe one day I too shall wield the Remote that controls the Universe. Hey are u level 31???

Hahahaha I got 1 remote for each hand today. 2 exotic shards! Hahaha damnit, didn't realize until I picked up a heavy ammo worth 4. Very fun

Top Bottom