• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrak360

Neo Member
Hmm i've been playing Destiny solo on and off and just got an e-mail from bungie saying to claim my legendary item. Does this happen often? Or is there some trigger? I think I recently hit level 26.
That happened to me. I'm a casual day one player. Destiny is virtually only thing I've played since launch - but at just a few hours a week, I still haven't hit the day 4 mark as far as playtime.

Anyway, last year, maybe Nov, I got an email saying to pick up my legendary gear. I assume the game was trying to figure out why my character was leveling so slow, and wanted to throw me a bone! Pretty sure a Vanguard fusion rifle was what I got out of that.

I also received a second, similarly worded email - it was either coins or ascendant material waiting at the postmaster, can't recall.

Idk, your chest seems to give better exotics then myself plus your comments :p I tend to do other things until I hear a guardian down then kill myself.

Someone got ballerhorn earlier tho

Was thinking the same. I gave out the CP last night and all everyone got were shards. I'll reme,ver to join Drizzay's gorgon maze next week

Starting now I'm open for:

3x NF
3x Weekly
3x Crota NM (aka Black Hammer)
3x VoG Hard fresh or Oracles (aka Praetorian Foil)
I will be down for a fresh VoG HM however..there's gonna be an issuse :/
we both need the foil >:)
Mine is a timebreaker and some shards 95% of the time. Nice drops though. Been using the truth lately for fun and it's a good launcher
Yeah the truth has the best tracking :)
Changed my mind :p

Bloodborne is too close for that.
good choice ;)

See... these days are just awful for me. I'm supposed to have a date tonight and instead I'm actually thinking about rescheduling for tomorrow night so I can run NFs and all the other reset stuff tonight because Horns seem to be dropping all over the place.

To review:

Potential horn > getting laid

Changed my mind :p

Bloodborne is too close for that.

Don't scare us like that ;) DGAF still needs to evolve into BBGAF... hibernating another 3 weeks...

Thanks Boguester, no luck for me but I saw someone get a MIDA and a Last Word. ^^

Next week will be your week.... Yeah Hall of Famer got 2 drops, still don't think I've ever seen anyone go 3 for 3. Definitely seen a lot of exotics so far this week.

edit: speaking of which, almost forgot I got #6 this morning...

B_KoIvRXIAALSRr.jpg:large

See... these days are just awful for me. I'm supposed to have a date tonight and instead I'm actually thinking about rescheduling for tomorrow night so I can run NFs and all the other reset stuff tonight because Horns seem to be dropping all over the place.

To review:

When I was Hornless, I would probably feel the same :/

So inviting people to the Gorgon cp only work if you haven't opened the chest yet? Like say someone shares it with me, could I then be locked there and share it with my friends later assuming I don't open the chest?

Don't scare us like that ;) DGAF still needs to evolve into BBGAF... hibernating another 3 weeks...

Next week will be your week.... Yeah Hall of Famer got 2 drops, still don't think I've ever seen anyone go 3 for 3. Definitely seen a lot of exotics so far this week.

I've seen a friend get 3/3 and the next week get the 4th on their first character. So 4/4 I guess

That was when we were doing full raid runs on each character. Before TDB

Shito

To review:

As a hornless guy myself, yeah, no, don't reschedule.
... I always tell myself weeks with lots of people getting Horn statistically mean there are less chances for me to actually get one also... :D

Your good luck rubbed off this week. We just need Nami to do a mass Gorgon giveaway now.

GRIP

I was just working on this.

CE full runs tonight?

The usual crew?

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ??
a2) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
a3) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

Same time (8:30 Eastern)? A little earlier (8? 7:30?)?

Full runs? 2x NM, 1x HM?

Warlock will still be 28, unfortunately. I have the gear and materials to get him to 31, but won't have time to grind the bubbles before we need to start tonight, so he'll need to be carried through 1x NM.

My titan MIGHT be 32. Thanks to last night's generous Carry Crew, my baby warlock got a buttload of shards (14) for my titan, but I haven't done the math yet. He can do 1x each NM and HM, or just HM depending on what people wanna do.

Yeah, I'm good for any of those starting times. Sorry for the somewhat late response- busy day at work.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to dive back in and I haven't played since October. I have all the DLC and if I remember right, my hunter is at level 28. What should I do first?

I'm about to dive back in and I haven't played since October. I have all the DLC and if I remember right, my hunter is at level 28. What should I do first?

Get carried through nightfall/weekly. Upgrade exotic armor through Xur. Buy legendary gear from vendor to hit 31. You will need commendations for that (why I suggested nightfall and weekly for the rep)

You can also do VOG in the meantime and see if you get some armor. Basically check to see what armor you need to hit 31 and set your goals.

Thanks for the quick response. On that note does anyone happen to have the gorgon cp on xb1 they can share please? I will be available in a bit. Thank you!

I think some xbox one players had it a few pages ago.

I don't wanna spam but please if somebody could share the Templar checkpoint in heroic with me...that'd be godlike
Dont think anyone has it. I sometimes have it but not this week..if you wanna do a fresh start up to Templar, I am down. I kinda want a chance of getting the foil still because of pokemon reasons.

Thanks for the Gorgon CP. Lol my 6th Icebreaker. Sigh.

Np. Need to go through my 800+ Destiny pics to see if I've now got one saved of every vanilla exotic dropping from the Gorgon chest. I've definitely seen every one drop multiple times but didn't start saving pics until recently. So at least your 6th IB served some purpose, haha.

Np. Need to go through my 800+ Destiny pics to see if I've now got one saved of every vanilla exotic dropping from the Gorgon chest. I've definitely seen every one drop multiple times but didn't start saving pics until recently. So at least your 6th IB served some purpose, haha.

Haha, a worthy consolation prize.

So inviting people to the Gorgon cp only work if you haven't opened the chest yet? Like say someone shares it with me, could I then be locked there and share it with my friends later assuming I don't open the chest?

Doesn't matter if you open the chest or not. it depends on the individual joining you and if they've gotten loot from that chest that week or not. Also, the chest drops loot twice, once on normal and once on hard. If you open it on hard first, then you get both rolls at once or you can do normal first then hard

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Get carried through nightfall/weekly. Upgrade exotic armor through Xur. Buy legendary gear from vendor to hit 31. You will need commendations for that (why I suggested nightfall and weekly for the rep)

You can also do VOG in the meantime and see if you get some armor. Basically check to see what armor you need to hit 31 and set your goals.
Sweet, thanks!

Dont think anyone has it. I sometimes have it but not this week..if you wanna do a fresh start up to Templar, I am down. I kinda want a chance of getting the foil still because of pokemon reasons.

I'm down for this. I don't need the loot but I miss VOG. Can't do it anytime soon though. Maybe in a few hours

Sweet, thanks!

No problem. You can also ask a group here to carry you through normal crota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom