• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb

Guys I have a major problem.

On my weapons/armour inventory screen the arrow pointing down at the bottom glows like I have a new item on the shader/ship/banner screen.

But I don't have anything new there!

What makes it worse, is that the up arrow on the latter creen glows like my weapons/armour has a new item, but it doesn't.

Neither will not stop glowing. This is driving me insane.

I *think* it's always done that. It bothers me, too. Bad from a UI/UX standpoint; the same feedback meaning 2 things.

Congrats Reaper! Too bad you never got to experience its full glory, but it's still a beast.

I can load up Gorgons CP now to spare Rawr the suffering, haha

Now you're forever lost in the corner of the gorgon checkpoint :p

Thanks mate!

Count me in for the gorgons.
Yeah I can load it up since youre on my FL right meow.

edit: seems like drizzay is still lost in the corner of the gorgon checkpoint.

ICE full runs tonight?

The usual crew?

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ??
a2) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
a3) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

Same time (8:30 Eastern)? A little earlier (8? 7:30?)?

Full runs? 2x NM, 1x HM?.

Great! 8 or 8:30 works for me. I'm down for whatever combination of runs works for the group. My main objective is a chest piece for my Titan.

Note to self: Add KylieDog to banned list... stole my TLord then got a Hard Light.... can he pull off the elusive 3-for-3??? Stay tuned to this post for future edits...

edit: so close! Thought that was his P&T but Saithan snagged it instead....

Thanks mate!

Count me in for the gorgons.

At Gorgons now.

If it helps, I'm back to the "I really don't care if I ever get one" phase. Look at the silver lining that you get to play with all of the other fun exotics and don't need to buy heavy packs. I'm loving my T Lord, Red Death, and Bad Juju.

Oh... yeah... that's just as good...

*turns off lights and weeps silently in the corner*

amar212

INFERNO CONTROL IS AMAZING MODE.

AMAZING.

AMAZING.

All those people that have no idea about strategy and flanking and getting wasted like headless chickens.

Thank you Bungie :)

Dave_6

I was just working on this.

CE full runs tonight?

The usual crew?

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) ich00 (PSN Ichabod00) ??
a2) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
a3) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

Same time (8:30 Eastern)? A little earlier (8? 7:30?)?

Full runs? 2x NM, 1x HM?

Warlock will still be 28, unfortunately. I have the gear and materials to get him to 31, but won't have time to grind the bubbles before we need to start tonight, so he'll need to be carried through 1x NM.

My titan MIGHT be 32. Thanks to last night's generous Carry Crew, my baby warlock got a buttload of shards (14) for my titan, but I haven't done the math yet. He can do 1x each NM and HM, or just HM depending on what people wanna do.

I'm in! Especially if we're doing 2x NM full runs. I'll run my Titan and Warlock for those and if we do a HM I'll bring my Hunter. I should be online around 6:30 CST.

Hopefully there will be someone with a Gorgon CP then I can get.

Steroyd

You've got to be shitting me, Inferno Control happens just after I get fed up with Pvp lag and called it quits, fucking, Bungie, fuck.

I'm in! Especially if we're doing 2x NM full runs. I'll run my Titan and Warlock for those and if we do a HM I'll bring my Hunter. I should be online around 6:30 CST.

Great! I have the Gorgon CP we can share before the raiding starts.

Played a match of Inferno Control and I quiet liked it. Too bad it's only the TDB maps meh. Matches are 10 mins long, capped at 15k points and heavy spawned in at the 5 min mark. So there's only one spawn in the match.

They named lots of old and new maps for inferno. They didn't say anything about TDB maps only. That really sucks

Note to self: Add KylieDog to banned list... stole my TLord then got a Hard Light.... can he pull off the elusive 3-for-3??? Stay tuned to this post for future edits...

I've had 7 Hard Lights in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Frankly I'm sick of the thing. :p

Thx for CP though.

Gorgon chest keeps ballin'
I am lost in dark corners of Checkpointasaurus Imposter :)

B_MjPOYXIAIlYHH.jpg:large

You've got to be shitting me, Inferno Control happens just after I get fed up with Pvp lag and called it quits, fucking, Bungie, fuck.

lol yeah my issue too.... I don't think Inferno can suck me back in anytime soon though, those were some rough lag matches today.

stb

Great! 8 or 8:30 works for me. I'm down for whatever combination of runs works for the group. My main objective is a chest piece for my Titan.

Great. GRIP asked last night if we were gonna do it, so I assume he's in, and I confirmed via text that Verde is down. Just need to hear from schwagger15.

Great! I have the Gorgon CP we can share before the raiding starts.

Sweet. It'll be fun to double dip on all that stuff this week!

allday247

Banned

At Gorgons now.

is your PSN the same as your gaf name?

Gorgon chest keeps ballin'
I am lost in dark corners of Checkpointasaurus Imposter :)

B_MjPOYXIAIlYHH.jpg:large

lol yeah my issue too.... I don't think Inferno can suck me back in anytime soon though, those were some rough lag matches today.

Idk, your chest seems to give better exotics then myself plus your comments :p I tend to do other things until I hear a guardian down then kill myself.

Someone got ballerhorn earlier tho

FinKL

Hmm i've been playing Destiny solo on and off and just got an e-mail from bungie saying to claim my legendary item. Does this happen often? Or is there some trigger? I think I recently hit level 26.

Hmm i've been playing Destiny solo on and off and just got an e-mail from bungie saying to claim my legendary item. Does this happen often? Or is there some trigger? I think I recently hit level 26.

I have heard of "inactive" accounts getting free Legendaries at the Post Master before. How often do you play? But no, this does not happen often, almost never.

FinKL

I have heard of "inactive" accounts getting free Legendaries at the Post Master before. How often do you play?

I had a good week of playing when I first got the game, got to level 24, made 2 more low chars to farm dailies and stopped for a few weeks. Just yesterday starting playing again and hit 26. Inactive might be the trigger.

Still nice to hit 26 to try to attempt VoG and have another weapon to work on.

edit: no mic right now btw, talking to real life people :)

I should probably stop posting GHorn pics Rawr, if I ever want to get out of here....

That's his psn. Also I need to open drizzay's chest next week, like some sort of heartsurgeon, I need another ballerhorn to not level up.

lol thanks for covering the thread questions... between wiping to respawn, taking and posting pics, and going through my saved images....

RNGsus is hearing impaired.

Phaethon asks for Hawkmoon, keeps getting Hard Light.

Hall of Famer asks for Monte Carlo, gets Mida Multi-Tool, lol.

Ryck

11021304_839507996095181_8455359336830112613_o.jpg

All dupes and still no Ghorn but wow never seen 5 drops before. Thanks Burke, Navid for the runs! always a pleasure.

lol GHorn drop from 2 views :p

Gorgons CP still open if anyone wants it. PSN is DrDrizzay101

Hey Boguester, whats your PSN id?
^^ :)

edit: no mic right now btw, talking to real life people :)

I should probably stop posting GHorn pics Rawr, if I ever want to get out of here....

lol thanks for covering the thread questions... between wiping to respawn, taking and posting pics, and going through my saved images....
My gorgon chest prob ran out of exotics, had this checkpoint since December :p

ethomaz

Banned
Starting now I'm open for:

3x NF
3x Weekly
3x Crota NM (aka Black Hammer)
3x VoG Hard fresh or Oracles (aka Praetorian Foil)

HighOnPCP

Does anyone have a Templar checkpoint on hard? A friend of mine STILL needs the Fatebringer so we only want to do that part. Would be greatly appreciated.

All dupes and still no Ghorn but wow never seen 5 drops before. Thanks Burke, Navid for the runs! always a pleasure.

Yeah reminds me of postmaster Packages from ranking up factions. Sometimes I get one ass mat and a commendation, other times I get a shader, a weapon, ass mat, mote of light and commendation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom