• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightfall 2

Done with 2 friends, 20 minutes quicker, over 100 fewer kills by myself.

My 2nd Horn

As I have almost all exotics, that is what I've really been after :)

I really hate Crucible. Every time I play it I stupidly expect it to not be a terribly designed lag fest nightmare; it's just me wishing there was something fun to do in this game with the Gaffers after our raids are done. Well overdue to just call a spade a spade and be done with it.

Same conversation Ive been having with myself lately. I'm really trying to like it but it's just not good

I really hate Crucible. Every time I play it I stupidly expect it to not be a terribly designed lag fest nightmare; it's just me wishing there was something fun to do in this game with the Gaffers after our raids are done. Well overdue to just call a spade a spade and be done with it.

If you're bored, I'll track you down later this week to do a three or four man flawless CE.

LordofPwn

Which is almost as likely as landing on it once out of 100 times.
only landing on 100 once out of 100 rolls is a .37% chance, where as landing on it on the first roll of 1 rolls is 1.00%
So what are the chances of rolling an 18 sided die and landing on any one number 10 times...say out of 40 rolls? Trying to figure out how lucky I am to pick up the MIDA multi-tool roughly 1 out of every 4 times i get an exotic.
0.000000000005% chance

yay math?

joecanada

Little late to the convo but I jumped on the LASIK train five yrs ago and it's the best money I've ever spent. Last test has me at 20/20 and 20/15. I decided to go ahead with it because I was dead set on becoming a firefighter and didn't wanna ever discover what it'd be like to lose a contact inside a burning building. Learned real quick you can't see shit inside a burning building anyway lol. Doc I went to had done the procedure for 3 ppl I knew and I even got to watch beforehand.

Hey how'd you decide between lasik and laser?

Same conversation Ive been having with myself lately. I'm really trying to like it but it's just not good

Yeah, exactly. So much potential keeps me delusional, e.g. Salvage is actually a reasonably well designed mode and I enjoy playing it... until it's the same 2 maps!!! Over and over. Bungie pls. Epitome of game design "unforced error."

If you're bored, I'll track you down later this week to do a three or four man flawless CE.

For sure. I always loved Flawless raiding because it focuses on teamwork which is my favorite part of Destiny in addition to the basic gunplay/game feel.

Played a match of Inferno Control and I quiet liked it. Too bad it's only the TDB maps meh. Matches are 10 mins long, capped at 15k points and heavy spawned in at the 5 min mark. So there's only one spawn in the match.

Played a match of Inferno Control and I quiet liked it. Too bad it's only the TDB maps meh. Matches are 10 mins long, capped at 15k points and heavy spawned in at the 5 min mark. So there's only one spawn in the match.

hmm definitely an improvement. Except for that same TDB map issue.... blargh.

IT HAPPENED!!!!

IT HAPPENED!!!!

AoYKmkw.jpg

Fake edit: best top post ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom