• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Last Iron Banner Gif.
Never thought I'd be able to get this medal legit again.
niQIDwg.gif

Game is pretty fun.

KyleP29

Well was helping a friend of mine run through crota normal for some gear in a party without a swordbearer so i decided to give it a go finally and was able to get him on my second try.

Also able to get my friend a suros, swordbreaker, and enough shards to get an upgrade so all around good run.

Well was helping a friend of mine run through crota normal for some gear in a party without a swordbearer so i decided to give it a go finally and was able to get him on my second try.

Also able to get my friend a suros, swordbreaker, and enough shards to get an upgrade so all around good run.

That first kill feels oh so good

SnakeEyes

Banned
Dear whoever uses Thorn in PVP: F. U.
Include Hawkmoon or Last Word into that as well

I haven't seen anyone using anything other than those 3 Exotic Hand Cannons, and Felwinters Lie, in forever.

I used to use Thorn, until Bad Juju got the buff.

spyder_ur

Last Iron Banner Gif.
Never thought I'd be able to get this medal legit again.
niQIDwg.gif

Game is pretty fun.

Is that Hazard Pay? Can't make it out. I've gotten that medal before if so, but never knew what it was for.

Also, I never knew you could blow up ammo crates. I feel like a fool.

Ghazi

I ended up w/ Spray & Play, Field Scout, & Grenadier. Ran out of motes :(, but not a terrible roll I didn't think.
That sucks. It took me quite a large number of motes (over a hundred) to get the perfect one.
Damn. That's the roll I was going for but ran out of motes (don't ask how many were spent, it was in the triple digits).

I agree that with that roll, it challenges for the top HC. Still tough with the slow rate of fire in PvP but it wrecks in PvE.

I love the FB but, damn, the impact on the Lash literally makes it a handheld cannon.
It's ridiculously good. FB perks are more geared toward PvE, but I use my Lash for both. I literally two shot someone the other day in Iron banner with it.

I don't even know how/why I got all my characters to rank 4 this IB. I guess most of my friends were playing it, so I hopped along. It was a nice break from the usual PvE stuff. Had 4 jolder's hammer drop for me, I already had 2.

Lexad

Got Vision of Confluence on my first Hard mode Atheon Kill.

Very happy as I have been using Atheon's for quite awhile

GhaleonEB

I'm going to run the NF and weekly on my daughter's Hunter, if anyone wants to join in.

PSN NatCat_49, I'll leave the party open if anyone wants to hop in. A second would be welcome for the NF...

Edit: scratch that, she hasn't finished Eris's quests yet. :lol

What do you have to do to unlock them?

Wilde

So, you guys up for our usual weekly raid marathon at reset? I haven't seen Ruthless online for a bit, but I imagine he'll be bringing the checkpoints like usual.

MildSoss

I'm going to run the NF and weekly on my daughter's Hunter, if anyone wants to join in.

PSN NatCat_49, I'll leave the party open if anyone wants to hop in. A second would be welcome for the NF...

You could always just have someone else start up the nightfall and join in on them.

Ji66a-Man

So, you guys up for our usual weekly raid marathon at reset? I haven't seen Ruthless online for a bit, but I imagine he'll be bringing the checkpoints like usual.

I'm in for the weekly
steal Thunderlord from Drizzay
, I mean reset raids and nightfalls.

Wilde

Me too, I need
more Thunderlords to dismantle.

I have both gorgons, hard oracles, hard crota, hard deathsinger and maybe even normal deathsinger checkpoints.

Cool, well I'll definitely be on to help save checkpoints before our raid marathon.

Can't wait to see who steals my Hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn this week!

Do Eris storyline to Omnigul strike to unlock the nightfall which is nearly all the main chain quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom