• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just hit 5 in IB... and got fatebringer. I guess I don't need the IB handcannon.

I am weak... I got it

Outlaw/Field Scout/Grenadier

Eh, ok but not perfect.

So here's proof I've played enough of Borderlands 2 as promised earlier-
PjrOhVO.png

I still stand that it's so bad. Worse than Destiny.

jett

D-Member
Perun's Fire with rangefinder and hammer's forge is just the best. I got this one on some previous IB. Based rolls. Also rocking an ol' Timur's Lash with perfect balance and zen moment. And a Thunderlord as my exotic. I'm enjoying the Crucible again. :p

I am weak... I got it

• IB Hunter Chest: ~10,000 Glimmer
• IB Hunter Helm: ~10,000 Glimmer
• IB Hunter Cloak: ~5,000 Glimmer
• IB Titan Chest: ~ 10,000 Glimmer
• IB Titan Mark: ~5,000 Glimmer
• IB Emblem 1: ~2,500 Glimmer (iirc)
• IB Emblem 2: ~ 2,500 Glimmer
• IB Shader 1: ~ 8,000 Glimmer (iirc)
• IB Shader 2: ~ 8,000 Glimmer
• Spear: ~10,000 Glimmer
• Timur's #1: ~10,000 Glimmer
• Timur's #2: ~10,000 Glimmer
• Motes Spent Rerolling Spear, Timurs, and Jolder's that dropped: ~40 (got pretty damn lucky)

Good times with GAFers on the way to Rank 5: Priceless

[looks like I spent ~91,000 in glimmer during this IB—yikes!]

I'll be logging on shortly if anyone wants to run IB and/or Roc strikes for marks until reset. Then down for the usual reset goodness.

Count this as my periodic "I heart DGAF" post.

+1. Although you forgot to include yourself as one of the reasons DGAF is awesome.

Shout out to da Drizzay]

I'd repost the gif of a Knight back hand smacking you the f out if I wasn't on mobile now....

Probably not the best time to pop a trophy but at least my probe was deployed.]

Congrats! I'll update the list here shortly.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the NF and weekly run, guys. I was hoping to land some goodies for Nat's return to Destiny with HoW, but at least she'll have an abundance of coins, energy and shards (her loot from the last three NF's).

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
FWC doesn't offer a AR do they? (talking about drops mainly, not the vendor specific side)

Lothars

I rolled a felwinters lie with field choke/aggressive ballistics, perfect balance and shot package, should I reroll and see if I can get hammer forge and shot package?

Thank you WheelHoss1 for the checkpoint! I appreciate it. I was able to grab both armors, timurs and the Sniper Rifle this IB.

After playing every night and grinding glimmer I'm ready to pass out.

So who wants to form a crew around reset to do a Hard VoG or normal mode Crotas End? Or Nightfall~

We're going to do our usual reset activities (includes every exotic drop chance). Not sure if there's a space or not, depends on if Unstable is around since I told him he could join up last week. So far I've seen posts from a few of the recent regulars, and not sure if long time regular Steroyd is coming. I sent him a PM since he got shorted out of his spot last two weeks but never heard back so who knows.

Reset Activities Crew

1.) TLordless
2.) Ruthless ThunderThief
3.) Jigga Gjalla-Ganker
4.) No ZW Beyond
5.) maybe Steroyd ?
6.) maybe Unstable?

If one of them isn't down, you could take the spot although it's preferable for people who want to play the 4-5 hours it takes to knock everything out.

Any IB going on? Need to get to rank 4 before reset. That was the longest nap ever.

I'll be logging on soon and down to IB until reset. Still finishing life stuff....

Some people are forever lost in the dark corners of time.

Rawr! Hope you are doing well good sir. That's my favorite line in the whole game as you probably know.

Fuck that scrota, seriously.

I was invisible on both our screens, that was not due to lag. It's just scrota being scrota and bungie has not fixed his wakeup attack like they said they did.

RuthlessDJ pls, we've talked about this lol. You aggro'ed him by flying in front of his face while BDancing before going invisible. Always better to run for the sword with invis active.

Rymuth you'll do awesome. My son was 10 the first
two
raids he did with Hawkian. :)

10 years old and has done VoG normal (Hard with Drizzy) and Crota too. You'll do great.

Lol glad you remember that Hm VoG run. Wiping on Atheon for a few hours was like a trip down memory lane :p

That was so long ago GreenyMac was still playing and helped out...

We're going to do our usual reset activities (includes every exotic drop chance). Not sure if there's a space or not, depends on if Unstable is around since I told him he could join up last week. So far I've seen posts from a few of the recent regulars, and not sure if long time regular Steroyd is coming. I sent him a PM since he got shorted out of his spot last two weeks but never heard back so who knows.

Reset Activities Crew

1.) TLordless
3.) Jigga Gjalla-Ganker
4.) No ZW Beyond
5.) maybe Steroyd ?
6.) maybe Unstable?

If one of them isn't down, you could take the spot although it's preferable for people who want to play the 4-5 hours it takes to knock everything out.

Hmm maybe some NFs <_> I wanted to watch Avengers. Will ok maybe I will join. I'M ABOVE BOMBASTICO

A_Gorilla

Banned

Reset Activities Crew

1.) TLordless
3.) Jigga Gjalla-Ganker
4.) No ZW Beyond
5.) maybe Steroyd ?
6.) maybe Unstable?

If you have room I'll join.

PSN is El_Bombastico

MildSoss

Any one have the gorgon checkpoint i can snag before reset really quick? I need three shots at that Thunderlord.

I'd really appreciate it.

Must be the unluckiest person used 68 motes to reroll tamirs lash and i swear mostly mulligun and grenadier.My last roll gave me rangefinder and crowd control is that any good used with perfect balance?

A_Gorilla

Banned
Must be the unluckiest person used 68 motes to reroll tamirs lash and i swear mostly mulligun and grenadier.My last roll gave me rangefinder and crowd control is that any good used with perfect balance?

I hear you. I used all 40 of mine and never ONCE got Outlaw on TImur's Lash...

Testing with Ruin Wings 1-
I have gotten 2 drops of heavy ammo so far.

But I also have gotten 2 blue engrams. Testing now to see if it increases Blue Engram drop rate.

Yea guess ill leave it as is till next IB and reroll it cause nothing hurts more than rerolling a maxed weapon.

As far as ruin wings i guess rng gonna rng.

Testing with Ruin Wings 2-
Another heavy ammo drop!

...And I also got a green engram drop at the same time!

That's 3 for 3. I'm on to something.

Edit-Daily mission finished. 4 heavy ammo drops, 3 engram drops.

Conclusion-Ruin Wings indeed increases drop rates for engrams.

Top of page contribution-
Z1sGwCu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom