• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that bothers me about Warlocks is the melee. They simply just have to melee something to get a shield. Titans have to punch and get the kill to get a shield!

Hunters can just fuck off, I hate that class.

I think I'd rather be a Tower robot than a Warlock.

I'd rather be the purple ball.
I sense a great amount of anger in your post. What did warlocks ever do to you? Share with the group :p

fusion grenades
sniper melee
melee shield
a predisposition towards Thorn
Todd

Funny, it's mostly hunters who spout that prejudiced nonsense. Jelly can be a powerful thing! :p

I already have a Warlock, I just don't use her out of principle.

k1t4j

I don't know which Warlocks you are playing with :p I almost don't die playing with Warlock... now with Hunter and Titan it is the opposite.

That is the most Portuguese written sentence I have ever read in English :p

Are you portuguese?

*takes a deep breath*

*hands start trembling*

I'm gonna work on my Warlock.

tumblr_inline_nmnslijqal1qgyb7h_500.gif

ethomaz

Banned
The only thing that bothers me about Warlocks is the melee. They simply just have to melee something to get a shield. Titans have to punch and get the kill to get a shield!

Hunters can just fuck off, I hate that class.
Warlock don't use melee at all.

They have a shotgun instead hands... they can one hit kill (or max 2 hits kill) at mid-range with over 50% of chance to get a fire shield in each hit.

It is the ultimate tank class.

PS. They have the best grenade in the game too... Fusion is one hit kill in Crucible.

ocean

Banned
Glad it's not me. I don't ever want to do that 1-20 grind again.
1-20 is the easy part. Faction rep and class materials though. I started my Hunter last and he'll never ever catch up on Sapphire Wire. My Titan (launch character) on the other hand can probably go until Comet and beyond without needing more Plasteel :p

1-20 is the easy part. Faction rep and class materials though. I started my Hunter last and he'll never ever catch up on Sapphire Wire. My Titan (launch character) on the other hand can probably go until Comet and beyond without needing more Plasteel :p

I think the speaker will have class materials?

k1t4j

Oh god! *throws up*

11110366_395054047368021_6295171962008474248_o.jpg

Listen I want you to place the cursor on the Warlock
Close your eyes....
Shhhh, don't struggle just do it
Now I want you to Hold square and count to 30
All the while thinking of a magical place where there are no Warlocks
Slowly open your eyes when you reach 30

You should now feel more relaxed and in peace. You are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom