• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Wow, 20 OTs is quite the accomplishment. Bungie must be doing something right with this game. Granted, a few posts are usually manual gaf matchmaking but still, amazing accomplishment

TheOddOne

Hey Deej, any word on when the black hammer and word will be fixed?

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PURPLE BALL?!?!??! GO GET IT BOY! GO GET IT!!!"
But Deej, Black Hamm... OH THIS PURPLE BALL, WHAT DOES IT DOOOO.
By the way, Xbone people, I won't be around to carry over the checkpoint this tuesday. I expect you guys can hook me up when I get home. :p
simpsons-yoink-o.gif

Agent

So, with the purchase of Radiant Dance Machines (lol) I now have all exotic weapons and armor. What do I win?

patchday

Thanks Hawk!

Gotta represent in the OP Deku, Hawk posted the line about Hunters originally so I wanted to preserve it for posterity even if it might not be my personal preference (hence H. Mem. Ed.)

Obviously people that know me know I'd recommend Titan to a new player. But Hunter is a very respectable selection as well. More importantly, some kind of "Class/Subclass Advice" breakdown might be a nice OP addition eventually.

We miss you Pwn! A few less active DGAF'ers here, from November:

CC0hqM7UkAAPypa.jpg:large

Oh man the feels I get from that pic. I was the young tender #Forever29 in that pic (sandboxgod).

Were just going to have to come up with our own 6 player activity. anyone want to run VOG? and by VOG I mean who wants to go to Venus in a 6 man team and race around the whole map

YES! I forgot that you can patrol with six from the vault entrance. We don't even have to wait until HoW.

shem935

Banned
But Deej, Black Hamm... OH THIS PURPLE BALL, WHAT DOES IT DOOOO.

simpsons-yoink-o.gif

I had been gone for a bit and was in the tower whining to a friend about a bunch of stuff with destiny I was annoyed with and I accidentally kicked that ball and I legit said this.

Gala

Everatime I see a post by TheOddOne I feel bad for getting Black Hammer on my first Crota kill.... also saw it drop at least twice today ._.

todd360

fig is the first guardian lord on gaf

her first raid she got shards and a ship

never forget

*Insert flashback here*

Yay we got the flawless trophy! Time to grind other characters!

Nami: damn it I have to wait for crucible mode. :(

fig is the first guardian lord on gaf

her first raid she got shards and a ship

never forget

I was so happy just to complete the raid I didn't give a shit what I got lol.

Pretty sure I just got shards on first hard raid as well, but I did get the Mythoclast on my second. B)

I haven't done this in a long time and I know the thread speed is pretty slow, but here goes nothing!

Who wants to do a HM Crota run? I have the checkpoint, but I need a sword bearer. Sign up below!

1. MrAnderson (PSN:Greyblade)

This is for PS4.

todd360

I haven't done this in a long time and I know the thread speed is pretty slow, but here goes nothing!

Who wants to do a HM Crota run? I have the checkpoint, but I need a sword bearer. Sign up below!

This is for PS4.

This is xbone territory now bub. You have 10 seconds to start running.

moris

2. ms

This is for PS4.
I'll join.

noomi

Holy crap first Friday I didn't check what Xur was selling. Horn for Narmer?

No :( I really want him to have it damnit!

I was so happy just to complete the raid I didn't give a shit what I got lol.

Pretty sure I just got shards on first hard raid as well, but I did get the Mythoclast on my second. B)

That's how I was for my first hard Crota, got poo loot after like 7 hours of tries but was happy to have to complete lol.

Defyler

Noticing white nail not proccing is incredibly irksome.

Really throws off the groove you could get while using it on archon priest and the devil walker.

Noticing white nail not proccing is incredibly irksome.

Really throws off the groove you could get while using it on archon priest and the devil walker.

didn't have any problems with it in the weekly

haven't done archon priest but i'm not sure why it would affect it.. whats the issue there?

TheOddOne

We need to revive Ken and get you a Guardian eating popcorn avatar.
We should. On the other hand, I love this avatar; it's so dumb but funny.
I had been gone for a bit and was in the tower whining to a friend about a bunch of stuff with destiny I was annoyed with and I accidentally kicked that ball and I legit said this.
It's just plain fun and a great stress reliever.
Everatime I see a post by TheOddOne I feel bad for getting Black Hammer on my first Crota kill.... also saw it drop at least twice today ._.
I've seen it drop 10 times in the last three weeks.

05-hkrgljb4yuob.gif

06-sy7y3me9bur9.gif

todd360

I can wait 15 minutes if everyone else can.

If I could post a Frozen gif here I would.

Welcome aboard!

Someones a Microsoft shill. I don't know who, but I will find them. This is just like those threads before last e3 with Microsoft shills. They must have paid (moneyhatted) for exclusive exotics for this dlc. They know that the ps4 crowd in here will buy xbones to get the exotics. The collection fever is strong here. They might be able to sell enough xbones next month to beat Sony for the month of may. Destinygaf may be the deciding factor. Those fiends! Do they know no shame!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom