• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT3| Oh sweet a Legen- wait never mind, it's a rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the radar next to the Mida Multi-Tool does? You can see it when you're walking/running. It seems to track something...

10661773_785447084831023_4104511709034608745_o1.jpg

yes it tracks collectibles and chests.

todahawk

Level 24 as of now, but when I get on tonight I'm going to buy the exotic chest piece from Xur + hopefully get my vanguard rank up to 2 so I can buy some legendary gear with my marks. Once the marks reset on Tuesday I should be at 26 easy.

It does indeed suck though that some of us are having to jump through all these loops for vanguard/crucible/faction ranks just to get legendary gear while others are on the fast-track to 30 just by RNG.

yeah, i'm gonna spend my motes of light on an exotic engram from Xur when i get home because I'm a glutton for punishment.

I did. Got this for my Hunter.

Bx4sfANIEAAWJLr.jpg:large

Nice, I got that one, as well the Voidfang Vestments for my Warlock. Normally I play with Sunbreakers and the Sunsinger subclass, but I've now set up a nice build with the new Exotic Chest :)

Here's my Warlock, currently:

Also just finished my second Exotic Bounty for Super Good Advice. Now working on the third for Bad Juju.

I love this game.

Aesthet1c

Anyone want to help me with the lvl 22 weekly? I'm at Phogoth. I'm not sure if you still get the 3 coins for just joining my game and killing him, but easy coins if you do. PSN: Aesthet1c

MidEvlDed

Level 24 as of now, but when I get on tonight I'm going to buy the exotic chest piece from Xur + hopefully get my vanguard rank up to 2 so I can buy some legendary gear with my marks. Once the marks reset on Tuesday I should be at 26 easy.

It does indeed suck though that some of us are having to jump through all these loops for vanguard/crucible/faction ranks just to get legendary gear while others are on the fast-track to 30 just by RNG.

I feel the same way. I haven't gotten lucky with much that's useful. My legendary weapon is a MG which is semi-worthless. Not a fan of MGs at all. I got a legendary bond from a rare engram, but that doesn't help me. I did get a legendary chest piece so I guess that was lucky, and it's the only reason I made it to 25 so far. But I'm pretty much going to have to buy everything else.

It wouldn't be so bad but grinding out rep really fucking sucks to be honest. I'm doing patrols/public events/bounties to get it up, but even that gets old after a while. And the Strikes give you such a small amount of rep it's embarrasing considering the amount of time it takes. A level 24 strike will give you 50 rep per hour basically if you figure 2 strikes per hour. You need 2000 rep to go from rank 1 to 2. I'm sitting at 1500 right now.

goldensun

I'm in. When will you be playing?

I have to go out for in 10 minutes for about 30 but can play when I get back. I could jump on now but wouldn't want to leave half way through.
I can play until about an hour from when I'm posting this, thank you!

Thank you to E92 as well!

blazeuk

man wtf us up with all these goddamned disconnects.

It's been terrible for me the last 2 days (PS4), keep getting booted back to orbit and PVP isn't doing too well with people warping all over the place too.

Are people using Ascendant Shards/Energy on legendary stuff or just the exotic stuff first? They're not exactly easy to come by and it takes 16/18 of them to level up each item fully, I'm somewhat reluctant to use them in case I decide to swap an item for something else.

Bought the exotic engram and got a warlock piece when I am titan.

Think that I have better gear in the vault for a warlock class then my titan right now.

gatti-man

It's been terrible for me the last 2 days (PS4), keep getting booted back to orbit and PVP isn't doing too well with people warping all over the place too.

Are people using Ascendant Shards/Energy on legendary stuff or just the exotic stuff first? They're not exactly easy to come by and it takes 16/18 of them to level up each item fully, I'm somewhat reluctant to use them in case I decide to swap an item for something else.

I leveled up my legendary boots first since i cant imagine using a legendary leg piece. Legendary items require 8 shards so screw that. They will be last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom