• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Burrito is clearly the successor to Dan. While I'm taking care of someone he flat out runs pass the other who shots and kills me.

trtrtrtr.gif

Thanks for the donation guys. The campaign is done, and thanks to going over the stretch goal, I was able to order Drizz some extra network cables.

For the purpose of disclosure, here are screenshots of the invoices without personal information:

1. Netduma
    Code:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/KtZn145.png[/img]
  2. Amazon
    Code:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/9KHsmOJ.png[/img]
  3. Excel Spreadsheet
    Code:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/TvYyCvi.png[/img]

Thank you so much for your help! I shall help Drizz set up everything during this week so next weekend he can play trials with his own Netduma!

Clapping.gif

Good stuff for also setting this up, Neo!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Burrito is clearly the successor to Dan. While I'm taking care of someone he flat out runs pass the other who shots and kills me.

This is absolutely beautiful. Top-tier situational awareness.

shermas

First game after hitting rank 5 and got a 334 ghost drop, I'm light level 328, and my ghost was 320... feels good.

Same situation for me. Hit rank 5, got a 330 ghost as a 325 (with a 320 ghost). Awesome drops this time in IB. I've been a little boot, heavy and class item heavy (not a single primary drop so far - just bought the vendor roll), but the quantity of drops has been great.

Tried to go to tower, "Currant" error. LOL

Both on xb1 btw. Had no problems on PS4 today.

EDIT: Beaver error 2nd try. I can't go to tower :(

Deku Tree

No carry, I think. Kaerti and Anger.

Edit: They won the first game and are up 4 - 0 on the second. It's actually pretty damn impressive. I'd be shooting my teammates the whole time.

Yeah Krafty recognizes his team mates perfectly instantly every time. Must be hard when you can't see the name above their head. Krafty knows all the snipe lanes and angles.

WeTeHa

Yeah Krafty recognizes his team mates perfectly instantly every time. Must be hard when you can't see the name above their head. Krafty knows all the snipe lanes and angles.

This stream just convinced me that I want to try a no-hud raid.

Would anybody be down to try VoG and CE without the hud and depending on how things work out a KF run?

X-Frame

So up to 335 Ghosts drop post-game in IB after reaching Rank 5? Or no?

If so, are they super rare because I haven't seen any drop yet.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's what I noticed about this IB. Rarely any ghost drops.

I'll be up for COE x2. Need to do bounties and everything then later on trains as usual.

WeTeHa

oh man this is amazing to watch. I take back what I said about it being a short run. 8 straight wins, at final boss now. They still have their mercy (the only boon they were allowed).

Edit: They made it. No Hud, no callouts, only boon = mercy. 9 straight wins, 1 match against LaB.

Deku Tree

oh man this is amazing to watch. I take back what I said about it being a short run. 8 straight wins, at final boss now. They still have their mercy (the only boon they were allowed).

Edit: They made it. No Hud, no callouts, only boon = mercy. 9 straight wins, 1 match against LaB.

They steam rolled. Was crazy.

Hung Jury + Chappy is my new jam.

Precision kill city!

HJ causes enough flinch to challenge snipers & Chappy with Juggernaut gives me the confidence to move aggressively.

Top Bottom