• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dan is Rayman. Always see him play that besides that one game.

Got a hatchet with persistence, counterbalance and red dot.

I swear if we get that stupid dungeon map again.

3x Rank 5 IB done.

Titan rank 5 package - 335 Gauntlets
Hunter rank 5 package - 334 Helm
Warlock rank 5 package - 334 Helm

335 Auto Rifles - 2
335 Rockets - 3
335 Legs - 2

Can't complain.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If you're going to run defender don't be blind.

rytytyty.gif

Someone photoshop the John Travolta Pulp Fiction into it.

I've played Krafty 4x overall and then last week we got annihilated by a team of his MLG mods, including Anger and Kaerti who did the HUD-less flawless today. I'm not the least bit surprised they could pull that off, those guys are on another level. Krafty loses so many games while double carrying that it's hard to realize just how badly he can steamroll in a full squad.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've played Krafty 4x overall and then last week we got annihilated by a team of his MLG mods, including Anger and Kaerti who did the HUD-less flawless today. I'm not the least bit surprised they could pull that off, those guys are on another level. Krafty loses so many games while double carrying that it's hard to realize just how badly he can steamroll in a full squad.

are you/someone streaming?

3 golden gun shots for one blind titan though? Cmon kadey. :p

first one was outside the bubble too lol

UberLevi

Hey, guys. Finally hit 40 after a few days and managed to scrounge up enough Strange Coins to get myself that Legacy Engram Xur was selling. I got my first Exotic, Gjallarhorn.

I'm trying to figure out which thing to do next since after Oryx there's a huge influx of quests to complete. Game is great, glad I jumped in.

Smiley90

Hey, guys. Finally hit 40 after a few days and managed to scrounge up enough Strange Coins to get myself that Legacy Engram Xur was selling. I got my first Exotic, Gjallarhorn.

I'm trying to figure out which thing to do next since after Oryx there's a huge influx of quests to complete. Game is great, glad I jumped in.

... why... did you buy a legacy engram... should've bought 3oC's instead... legacy engrams are outdated...

thx!

stay gold

Sorry we missed you tonight, we looked for you but I didn't have you on Homeboyds friends list. And no one else in the party could find you either

Nah its cool dude. I had a party invite from Homeboyd but I was watching the NHL draft lottery and completely missed it, my bad.

Is the Tormod's Bellows that Lord Saladbar's selling actually good? I know it has a great roll, but the Bellows I've had in the past have been horrendous in their ability to kill people in PvP. (and I guess most specifically, Trials). Is it worth it over a JLB-47 with a great roll or an Ash Factory with a decent one?

UberLevi

... why... did you buy a legacy engram... should've bought 3oC's instead... legacy engrams are outdated...
!

Well I just started playing this week and I figured I'd drop some coins on a random exotic since I didn't like the other ones and hadn't found any others yet.

Smiley90

Well I just started playing this week and I figured I'd drop some coins on a random exotic since I didn't like the other ones and hadn't found any others yet.

legacy engrams are pre-the taken king weapons, they're heavily underpowered, not really relevant anymore...

Arrrammis

Yeah, it's a mistake that a lot of people (new players and veterans alike) make, Bungie really should advertise better. Anyways, Gjallarhorn is still awesome for non-endgame stuff, it wrecks pretty much everything. Unfortunately, you can't infuse your 1 weapons/armor, but it's easy to miss if you haven't been around for a while. Anyways, welcome to Destiny! Whenever you want to do some more endgame stuff, post here, there's usually somebody doing whatever you're doing!

Smiley90

I thought I'd be able to infuse it.

you can't infuse legacy weapons up to current levels - infusion came later than those weapons (with the taken king). Hence legacy engrams/weapons being useless.

Should've asked here first ;)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry. It filled up super quick. Got Mr Not Miami Dolphins, one of the Food boys and the newly minted Mercury runner.

are you/someone streaming?

Biggy was streaming earlier, then he crashed and Xplicit started streaming. We just finished Jakfu's Mercury Hype so we're taking a little break now. I think we're planning to run one last card tonight once we all get some food and chill for a bit.

Not sure when we'll fire it up again, but should be soon. I'm sure X will stream again and we can throw up a link in the thread when we're gonna run. Thanks for asking!

And this Hunter is just way too sexy:
ChVxFzJWgAEre1x

Big Shoutout to igor, biggy and most importantly Drizz!

Damn, that Hunter looks dope as hell. I dig it.

Shoutouts to Igor, Biggy, Xplicit and Drizz. Thank you for the Mercury!

Sure thing dude! Glad we got it done. You made out pretty well at Mercury with two 335 drops. You also got the new Mercury gauntlets that take Chroma so you should definitely check those out
sadly they have fusion rifle reload ;_;

And of course the Cat Hype!

Jafku

Biggy was streaming earlier, then he crashed and Xplicit started streaming. We just finished Jakfu's Mercury Hype so we're taking a little break now. I think we're planning to run one last card tonight once we all get some food and chill for a bit.

Not sure when we'll fire it up again, but should be soon. I'm sure X will stream again and we can throw up a link in the thread when we're gonna run. Thanks for asking!

Damn, that Hunter looks dope as hell. I dig it.

Sure thing dude! Glad we got it done. You made out pretty well at Mercury with two 335 drops. You also got the new Mercury gauntlets that take Chroma so you should definitely check those out
sadly they have fusion rifle reload ;_;

And of course the Cat Hype!
Cat hype! Fusion Rifle reloader may not be so bad. Gonna try it with The Vacancy

Chucker

Damn. Just saw the invite Kadey, was away. Get me in the next spot.

That said. I've got WP cp if anybody wants to knock out a challenge. Or a Nightfall.

Edit: Or trials!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Every game with Taco is sweaty. More sweaty than running with a team full of Dans. I think Taco attracts all the big boys.

Top Bottom