• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Damn, we put in fucking work today. Finished two carries and another six alt accounts. GGs and many thanks to Twilight, Ape, Biggy, Igor and X for beasting the hell out of Trials today.

Top o' Page Cat Emblem Hype!
if I wasn't so lazy I'd upload the Mercury pics here and now....

Rehsa

Damn, we put in fucking work today. Finished two carries and another six alt accounts. GGs and many thanks to Twilight, Ape, Biggy, Igor and X for beasting the hell out of Trials today.

Top o' Page Cat Emblem Hype!
if I wasn't so lazy I'd upload the Mercury pics here and now....
I said gaddam! Good shit guys
just like that TL post right ;p

Iron banner loot was fantastic today. Went in with only a ghost at 335 and ended the day will all gear but my gauntlets, artifact and chest armor at 335.

That artifact will be a pain in the ass...

If I ever get a teir three ruin it would be...

Not even one from a few Eris rank ups :(

Yeah it sucks that there is no guaranteed way to getting an antiquated rune. Just keep on running tier 2 runes in the hope of getting a tier 3 to drop. Antiquated runes also drop from KF raid chests and bosses.

Alternatively get some friends to pop tier 3 runes or join randoms in tier 3 events and you may get one from the chest.

Yeah it sucks that there is no guaranteed way to getting an antiquated rune. Just keep on running tier 2 runes in the hope of getting a tier 3 to drop. Antiquated runes also drop from KF raid chests and bosses.

Alternatively get some friends to pop tier 3 runes or join randoms in tier 3 events and you may get one from the chest.

Yeah I have yet to run the raid since the update, I will keep an eye out for a group. I always seemed have ruins before, bet that was it haha.

WipedOut

Have I said how much I love this update so far. Never did I think I would get close to getting one exotic class item on PS4 this soon. Hit Rank 25 on new monarchy on my Hunter. Rank 21 on my Titan Dead Orbit. Thanks for the free boosters every time you rank up bungie.

Nice Mercury run on LFG on XB1 for my first time post-April 12th. Cat hype!

1 guy said "Damn this is the best LFG group I've ever found".
2nd guy said "Xplicit, with your call outs, I think I've played with you before"

haha pretty cool when the stars align with lfg.

Done for the night now. Sweaty matches galore.

the_id

Had to leave Kadey's stream prematurely. Just got home. Anyone need help with anything? I'm up for some Banana Trains too.

Miitomo hype

I0gIT4J.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the ginormous pic

So I just did the secret heroic Lost to Light again. Still no ship from it. My next character won't get any Marks for doing it.

Can I keep doing it with the same character for more ship chances? Does it have to be a different character? Are my efforts just plain futile?

So I just did the secret heroic Lost to Light again. Still no ship from it. My next character won't get any Marks for doing it.

Can I keep doing it with the same character for more ship chances? Does it have to be a different character? Are my efforts just plain futile?

Yeah, it's not a guaranteed drop but you can keep on trying over and over till you get it.

Wait, IB is dropping 335 stuff? Man, I'm missing out.

Only if you're 329 or higher. LL of the drops can be up to +6 light of your current light level.

Top Bottom