• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Can't say I care for Timekeeper for trials. It isn't offensively bad like Frontier, Blind Watch, or Drifter though. It is just too busy for my liking. There's a lot of paths and weird geometry.

I prefer more boring standard and symmetrical maps. Thinking about it, some of my favorite trials maps are kinda 3x3 squares (Pantheon, Rusted Lands, Widow's Court, Burning Shrine, & Exodus Blue). For whatever reason I find this kind of design the most appealing for all game modes, but especially trials. I think part is easy call outs and also most of these maps don't have any weird spots in the way oddball maps like Timekeeper or even Memento which is similar to the layouts I actually do like.

D_psipher

Even at rank 1? I think I'm going to farm some IB for a bit.

Yeah, I just came back from a Destiny break and IB has been great for drops. I have two characters at 330 and a lot of really nice gear for them to use. Just make sure to always equip your higher might items to get higher light level loot.

kiguel182

Yeah, I just came back from a Destiny break and IB has been great for drops. I have two characters at 330 and a lot of really nice gear for them to use. Just make sure to always equip your higher might items to get higher light level loot.

Even at Rank 0. Boots, Class item, AR and RL drop from 0-5, ghost after rank 5.

I was totally missing out on this! I need to dedicate some time to this and up my light level.

Namikaze1

Rank 5 across all 3. IB sure enjoyed giving me a shit ton of 335 class items. Got just 3 rocket launchers to drop, all at 335 and one a god roll (same roll as the vendor one but Javelin for Field Scout).

Rank 5 packages gave me a 334 gauntlet, 334 hand cannon, and a 335 class item.

Ji66a-Man

Id wants a Miami Hawks shader. That must be a Chinese bootleg version of the Dolphins.

They're sponsored by this knockoff company too.
Mdp9g13.jpg

Drizzay ran my account through trials today and got me my first flawless and with that the grimoire cards for mercury and osiris and the cat emblem. So thanks a lot Drizz for doing all of this!
The games for 8 and 9 wins were super sweaty. Was watching in biggy's stream and when drizz said "we're playing der_pate" for win 8 I was like "oh shit". Der_pate actually tried to help me to mercury before, but I'm pretty damn terrible in pvp :p I think we made it to 8 wins? and I'm sure he realized it's not me playing my account once "I" actually got some kills haha :D

I don't want to spoil too much in case drizzay makes a virgin post :p
Also thanks a lot to biggy and ape for running with drizz!

Gonna explore mercury before reset :p

Glad we could finally get your character there. The match against Der was hype!

Damn, we put in fucking work today. Finished two carries and another six alt accounts. GGs and many thanks to Twilight, Ape, Biggy, Igor and X for beasting the hell out of Trials today.

Top o' Page Cat Emblem Hype!
if I wasn't so lazy I'd upload the Mercury pics here and now....

Always happpy to help out playing Trials!

Deku Tree

Why are you even doing the daily story? Such a lust for 15 marks...

It's something to do. I enjoy it.

Just finished buying all the new exotics with marks, and dismantling them for shards. Next I'm gonna buy the vendor hawksaw. After that I'm gonna get to the marks cap. Then I'm done.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Been away from Destiny for this whole week
Setting up lifestyle changes, going on a diet plan through nutrisystem

Gonna be adjusting my play time a lot
Enjoyed Destiny vigorously for the 2 months to get back into things, but I have to go back to being super casual again.

Sucks but my health is more important at t b e moment

shermas

Been away from Destiny for this whole week
Setting up lifestyle changes, going on a diet plan through nutrisystem

Gonna be adjusting my play time a lot
Enjoyed Destiny vigorously for the 2 months to get back into things, but I have to go back to being super casual again.

Sucks but my health is more important at t b e moment

Nope, take care of yourself first.

th3dude

Had an awesome time running IB with Shiv, Chucker, Luna, dthomp, and ballistic last night. You guys are hilarious and I didn't even realize that it was 230 AM when I stopped.

Top Bottom