• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Been away from Destiny for this whole week
Setting up lifestyle changes, going on a diet plan through nutrisystem

Gonna be adjusting my play time a lot
Enjoyed Destiny vigorously for the 2 months to get back into things, but I have to go back to being super casual again.

Sucks but my health is more important at t b e moment

Nice dude, glad to hear it. We were just asking about you last night (aka this morning) in Kadey's stream. You know us, we'll still be here once you get those lifestyle changes sorted.

Ask Der_Pate to help you with it :p

lol Trout pls

Haha, I'm sure he would. But chances are we'd just lose 4 in a row. And I hate dragging people down :p

yeah I always leave the 9-0 cards on people's accounts just in case they feel like giving Scarab a shot. Like Trout said, sometimes you get lucky and match reasonable teams. Plus you can lose 3-4 times before the card is dead, depending on if we burned mercy for flawless.

one of these days i'll get new armor that isn't Fusion Rifle Loader

Gotta admit you have some pretty bad luck with those armor drops, haha.

Not too late to either suggest a new OT41 title or vote for your favorite suggestion so far!

Let your voice be heard! #MakeDestinyGreatAgain

Arcbolt grenades
Do they still suck?

I'm running Lucky Raspberry and things haven't been going well for me.

Yes, yes they do. Lucky Rasberry can't do anything about that garbage ~91 damage. Skip nades are legit though.

If only they'd actually released those Nothing Manacles for Bladedancers, with double skips and better tracking ;_;

Mindlog

|OT 41| Over the Hill I Tell Ya What

Did one Rift match for the daily. Grabbed for the bounty. Then grabbed and scored. Went all downhill after that so I passed the controller off and called it lunch.

One game of post 5 Iron Banana netted a 335 Wombo-Combo cape. Nice. First time trying out envenomed grenades. ...

th3dude

Team Jokes for Relaxing Times.

Jokes and funnies IB is the best IB

Now to have more fun and hit rank 5 on my hunter.

Hit rank 5 on my Titan last night. I'm absolutely loving the fact that I can actually increase light level in IB. My Titan went from like 312 to 320 from ranking up to 5 this week.

stay gold

Arcbolt grenades
Do they still suck?

I'm running Lucky Raspberry and things haven't been going well for me.

Yeah they're terrible. Im pretty sure Stormcaller is preventing them from being buffed (they'd be strong as hell with a good grenade).

You can use Skips & LR and still spawn with a grenade charge.

Yeah they're terrible. Im pretty sure Stormcaller is preventing them from being buffed (they'd be strong as hell with a good grenade).

You can use Skips & LR and still spawn with a grenade charge.

Yep Arc Web is probably way OP but no one uses it because of electrostatic mind, if Arc Bolt was buffed id be tempted to go Disc/Str with storm

Jinjo

Looking for two more people for one, maybe two, perhaps three Warpriest CM + Golgy runs. Add me on psn: JinjoNL

BLCKATK

Hey guys. I haven't done the raid this week and neither has my friend (Luna_Wolfey, a bunch of you guys have been introduced to her in the past week). She's actually never done HM or Challenge, she's done normal mode though and is a strong player. Was wondering if anyone would be down to help us out in getting HM done for the week, either the whole raid or atleast just the Challenge.

KIng's Fall HM Warpriest Challenge (Or maybe the whole raid)

1. BLCKATK (Azys_)
2. Luna_Wolfey

She's too nervous to use LFG for it so I thought I'd ask here, all of you guys are a good crew and we've enjoyed playing IB throughout the week.

I was thinking of starting up in about 2 hours.

X-Frame

LOL yo I was just playing against you. I'm like this fucking kid with his stupid ass shield. Join me if you want to party up, or send an invite. KeanBurke

Haha, I recognize you! I had to use it man, otherwise how am I supposed to warrior all the snipers?!

I also saw DarthBob from GAF playing too a little bit ago.

Acidote

During this IB I managed to ramp from 314 to 325 (I don't think I'll get much more). Next month I'll try to get to 334.

Jafku

Hey guys. I haven't done the raid this week and neither has my friend (Luna_Wolfey, a bunch of you guys have been introduced to her in the past week). She's actually never done HM or Challenge, she's done normal mode though and is a strong player. Was wondering if anyone would be down to help us out in getting HM done for the week, either the whole raid or atleast just the Challenge.

KIng's Fall HM Warpriest Challenge (Or maybe the whole raid)

1. BLCKATK (Azys_)
2. Luna_Wolfey

She's too nervous to use LFG for it so I thought I'd ask here, all of you guys are a good crew and we've enjoyed playing IB throughout the week.

I was thinking of starting up in about 2 hours.

I could assist.

Depends on who I'm playing with. The geofilter is variable, but I tend to prefer East US due to better routing.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3uqZvwy.png[/img]

As for the other settings, mostly the default ones, except:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rn6uuma.png[/IMG]

super late, thanks!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know people were wondering about IB Ghosts so here's a data point

Leveled my Titan to Rank 5, not a single ghost drop aside from a 320 at rank 5 package (only played like 2-3 rank 5 games though)

Leveling my second character from scratch, played like 8 games. My 8th game (rank 3, playing as 331 overall) I got a 335 ghost.

So... My gut feeling is that it's at ANY account at rank 5 that you start getting drops. Or maybe i'll never see another ghost drop again and just got incredibly lucky.

Now if only that exotic helmet yesterday when I was 334 had decrypted into 335 instead of 334 i'd be at 335 argh. Two 334 helmets but no 335, that's all I have left.

BLCKATK

Ah, yeah probably not going to be home for a couple more hours.

Ah word, well honestly Luna and I have all night so if more people would be around to do the raid later on I'd be willing to wait for sure.

I'll probably be around for a while, I can assist if you have the boss checkpoint, but not much more after that, it's already 10:30pm here and I have some things to do tomorrow very early.

It's all good, I don't have the boss checkpoint anyway so we'll have to start from the top, may be tough with a tight schedule.

WeTeHa

Now if only that exotic helmet yesterday when I was 334 had decrypted into 335 instead of 334 i'd be at 335 argh. Two 334 helmets but no 335, that's all I have left.

Farm the nightfall. Fallen saber can drop a warlock helmet which can be up to 335.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Farm the nightfall. Fallen saber can drop a warlock helmet which can be up to 335.

the nightfall sucks tho. lol (okay only the first part)

what else drops strike-specific helmets? Devouring Maw is all I can think of

Jafku

Ah word, well honestly Luna and I have all night so if more people would be around to do the raid later on I'd be willing to wait for sure.

It's all good, I don't have the boss checkpoint anyway so we'll have to start from the top, may be tough with a tight schedule.

Just send me a message when you wanna run it

WeTeHa

the nightfall sucks tho. lol (okay only the first part)

what else drops strike-specific helmets? Devouring Maw is all I can think of

Malok strike (hunter helmet)
darkblade (titan helmet)

Edit. Oh and just bring one bubble titan for the first part. Shoot down the enemy cannons (easy with small arms), take out the first wave, fight second wave, drop bubble at ~60%. Chill out in bubble and then run away.

So... My gut feeling is that it's at ANY account at rank 5 that you start getting drops. Or maybe i'll never see another ghost drop again and just got incredibly lucky.

Once you get a character to rank 5, even if your alts are IB rank 0, they can get anything from the current loot pool including the ghosts and ships. That's how it has always worked.

Was about to log off but if you just need help with WP CM, I can help out.

Join in Progress suuuuuucks when you're trying to rank up. But now at Rank 5 where the post-game drops are so good, I get excited jumping into a match half way done.

Top Bottom