• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Cornbread78

Hey all, Played a lot of D1, but that was before my GAF days. I'll most definitely be picking D2 up at launch, and was wondering what clan would fit the best. I'm from Europe, so preferably I'd want to find a clan with members from the same time zone. I also primarily play PVE. Any suggestions?

Edit: PS4

Almost all of the PS4 clans will be mixed between NA, EU, etc. The clans will mostly just be placeholders for Gaffers to hang out, but we will all be partying it up together as a group.

Impulsor

Almost all of the PS4 clans will be mixed between NA, EU, etc. The clans will mostly just be placeholders for Gaffers to hang out, but we will all be partying it up together as a group.
Exactly. For the taken King I hanged out and raided with fellow gaffers from America, UK and UAE. We had an awesome raiding group.

It will be awesome!

Is D2 out yet? I'm melting over here.

tenor.gif

Ayyyyy!!! I'm melting over here! I'm melting here!

Cornbread78

I'm just genuinely happy I secured NeoGAF and have full control over how my banner looks. Lol can't stand displaying other ppls tastes xD

Not in it for high members or even the clan rewards.

Sounds good. I'm all in for a good time, with good clanmates and good clan rewards!
teeheehee

I'm sure we'll party up along the way!!

Why does my profile say "This user does not have a Companion profile" instead of "Bnet: XXXXX"? Is that a text field that I have to set manually?

I'm pretty sure that means you haven't registered through the Destiny mobile app.

Marvel

could never
I'm sure many here will bump into me online haha xD I shall once again be eating, drinking and breathing Destiny again.

Just having a look through the old dgaf clan thread (the sign up one) holy shit the thirst. Didn't realise how many gaffers I and our other admins approved to join. Wow

I have a group of lovely gaffers I've known for a while now too. All about the fun.

FiraB

Banned
Anyone got the nacon pro controller on PS4? Need to replace another standard dualshock as the battery wont charge in it anyone from either the micro jack or buttom port via dock.

Sunster

I need the following XBox One Achievements for Destiny:
• Clan Raid
• Raid no Deaths
• Clan Strike
• All Iron Artifacts
• WotM Hard Mode
• Ring the Bells

Anyone willing to help with these sometime today?

I'm dying trying to get Triple Play. How'd you manage it?

Einhandr

I am in the exact same situation. I downloaded the companion app after seeing that and it didn't change anything.

I am assuming it doesn't matter.

It's because you have your linked accounts checked "not publicly visible" in your account settings. Same thing happened to me until I made my psn account publically visible.

Dec

It's because you have your linked accounts checked "not publicly visible" in your account settings. Same thing happened to me until I made my psn account publically visible.

So my battle net account is private? There is no option to do that in battle net account settings so I'm not sure why that would be.

Edit: Ok I found it. It's the opposite setting. Kind of weird.

I have actually installed the mobile app and can access clan chat there.

You're looking for this in your bungie.net account linking settings. Has to be enabled.

grd4IRM.png

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Geez, OT 44. I really hope D2 sees that much involvement and action over the next 2-3 years. I've never played any game as much as D1 so I am beyond excited to finally join everyone starside next week!

Skeletron

Don't mind me. Been dicking around with clan creation. Banner and color options are pretty sick. Gotta try to get back into Destiny this week and read through the ishtar collective stuff to get ready for D2.

GutZ31

Anyone got the nacon pro controller on PS4? Need to replace another standard dualshock as the battery wont charge in it anyone from either the micro jack or buttom port via dock.
I use a Nacon Pro Controller.
I really like using it, but not everyone feels the same.
I use the 4 heaviest weights to counter balance the controller, a custom paddle(the buttons on the underside of the controller are more aptly called rockers) configuration, and custom stick and trigger sensitivity.

The controller layout is very much like a Xbox One controller, so if you are familiar with that, you shouldn't feel too much aversion to using it.

You can have up to 4 preset custom controller layouts to switch to rather quickly. The only issue is that you must use a PC to program the Nacon Pro.
The newly announced Nacon Pro 2 has the ability to program without a computer, and seems to have all the same bells and whistles.

Personally would recommend if you don't sit more than 12 feet from your TV, and don't mind a cord.

Number45

Hoping to get the chance to play/raid with more of you folks this time out. I have a clan but I suspect times may not line up this time for me to raid with them.

ethomaz

Banned
The web and mobile sites have been a mess since launch. I just approved a bunch last night and this morning through th andoid site.

Here, try clicking and applying here:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2071848

You can leave right after if it works, lol.
Well it shows the logo, the name and nothing else... I ask to open in the App and it go to the front page... I tried to search and it return 0 clans found.

I have a clan in D1... I need to left first? But I can't find where I can unjoin.

Well it shows the logo, the name and nothing else... I ask to open in the App and it go to the front page... I tried to search and it return 0 clans found.

I have a clan in D1... I need to left first? But I can't find where I can unjoin.

Pretty sure it's an iOS issue, I had the same thing happen when I tried it on my iPhone but had no issues signing up for clans using my desktop browser.

Cornbread78

Pretty sure it's an iOS issue, I had the same thing happen when I tried it on my iPhone but had no issues signing up for clans using my desktop browser.
Yes, you have to "leave" your D1 clan first. Should be under the "my ckan" tab.

Does the iPhone browser give you an option to "request desktop site"

I had to do this on android to get it to work properly before..

Top Bottom