• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

chur

Of the games I've played I'd rank Rocket League the worst. Whether you're winning or losing, somebody is always being a douche.

BLCKATK

Man, after 360's light level is increasing slowly '-(

Almost time to jump into a Raid...

Almost...

Stil scared as I haven't done it since year 1

Also got 3 first place wins in Sparrow racing!! woot!!! I'm officially done with that though, unless Xur's gift is something amazing?

You'll want to get Xur's Gift. It contains 2 Exotic Engrams and the item to begin another exotic questline.

Also if you don't want to raid, you don't have to. You are 360 light, so jump into the SIVA Crisis Heroic Playlist and grind there. You'll easily gain light up to 385 in there. Faction packages will help as well.

If you need someone to grind with I can tag along. With scoring and new bounties I enjoy running Strikes even though I'm 400.

Is there any rewards to the racing rep after 5? I guess all the good people stopped playing because I was able to finish the stuff with it pretty fast and it wasn't any trouble at all unlike all the other stuff I end up doing. Also I don't know if people know how to use the side dashes well or something since I almost never see people using them to corner better.

I wish more people used game chat in Destiny. Just had a match in OverWatch where we got destroyed on offense and 3 teammates instantly got salty. Nothing but arguing and 3 people yelling at each other for about 5 minutes straight. It was very entertaining.
Well, picture this. Did the new revamped strike on Nexus with 2 randoms. All well up to final boss. And then i found out that none of them know how to use the aegis. It was a fun 5 minutes. They kept on grabbing it and doing aura instead of taking the shields down. Eventualy they left it for me to do it. I mean, it's not like it does not tell you what to do. Its because of things like this i dont go on game chat with ramdoms.

Rehsa

If we get 4 more people together we can make it happen. I already have S-Rank but I need 3 1st place wins on Mars and 1 on Venus for the old book.

Additionally, are there 5 players who want to help my ass in rift for the Red Bull sparrow?

Edit: Oh yeah I completely hear ya on that collision stuff. I have been knocked off course and out of the way numerous times by other players and then, at the end of the race when I ram them after the race ends its like I hit a brick wall and either stop completely or get knocked back and nothing happens to them.
I took a break after I posted lol. I would be down for boosting train for sure, don't know next time I'll be able to play though

chur

Well, picture this. Did the new revamped strike on Nexus with 2 randoms. All well up to final boss. And then i found out that none of them know how to use the aegis. It was a fun 5 minutes. They kept on grabbing it and doing aura instead of taking the shields down. Eventualy they left it for me to do it. I mean, it's not like it does not tell you what to do. Its because of things like this i dont go on game chat with ramdoms.
Yeah I've had that happen to me. At first I thought they were holding on to it so we would kill all the adds and get maximum points. Took them some time, but they figured it out. Lol.

Zakalwe

Banned
LTTP, but what a thread title! Good work whoever did that. And great job with the OP Ruthless.

-

I'm thinking of putting a group together to casually run eeach raid in the game. My friend hasn't completed them yet and I thought it might make a nice Xmas gift of sorts.

If anyone's interested add me on psn. It'll be sometime over the holiday. Perhaps if people who are interested could leave an idea of suitable times?

If anyone is interested of course.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)

-

Also it's that time of year where you recollect, so here's a pre-Xmas toast to my boy Drizzay. We had some great times on that flawless mission, bother. You're missed often.

If we get 4 more people together we can make it happen. I already have S-Rank but I need 3 1st place wins on Mars and 1 on Venus for the old book.

I can help out with SRL train. Don't need anything myself..

Man, after 360's light level is increasing slowly '-(

Almost time to jump into a Raid...

Almost...

Stil scared as I haven't done it since year 1

You should be able to get to 380+ no problem. Just hit the heroic strike playlist, arkhons forge and use legendary engrams, they all go up to 385.

LTTP, but what a thread title! Good work whoever did that. And great job with the OP Ruthless.

I'm thinking of putting a group together to casually run eeach raid in the game. My friend hasn't completed them yet and I thought it might make a nice Xmas gift of sorts.

I'm happy to help out with raid(s) for first timers and newbies over the next couple of days...

Dez_

No 3oC for sale this weekend? Xur, please.

Edit: I guess no train tonight? I'm kind of itching to get back into PvP.

Hey all, quick question:

Assembly 2 with HCR+Smallbore+CB

Any good? I have wanted one with HCR+PB+CB and look it only seems the stability is off by like 10 points between the two. Is it in earshot of the roll I am looking for or am I way off? I am having trouble conceptualizing the 10 point difference in stability.

After getting the above roll, I of course thought "hey that is close, maybe today is my lucky night" and burnt a lot of stuff to rank up 5 more times and got trash.

stumbled upon a running arkhon's forge while making my way back from an assassination patrol, opted to stick around and see wots wot

i feel quite a bit foolish for spending the last 2 days grinding heroics.

gods above, that thing is a waterfall of engrams. 1 hour of that and my char jumped from 373 to 379, and that's with two breaks to hit the cryptarch.

Drumavarium

Neo Member
Well me and wicked are looking for a third right now, anyone wants to play trials? Can be a carry

Edit: got someone but feel free to reply to this, maybe after this card or later we can play
I appreciate the offer! I was actually really fortunate to get help to the lighthouse last night, but I would really like to get the Vigilant Disciple emblem with this card if you and wicked would be willing to run a card with me for that? My PSN is DeadArts.

Ruze789

Finally got the Ophidian Aspects from Xur's Treasure! After 12 Exotic Gauntlet engrams getting Sunbreakers, Ruin Wings and Impossible Machines I finally got those beautiful bastards.

Thought the event book stuff would be harder so I rushed it, but then got all of it done other then the 20 bounties and nightfall run. Racing was fun, wish I was around for it when it first came out. Could use a few more maps though. What light should I get before trying for the nightfall now a days?

Stratn

Well me and wicked are looking for a third right now, anyone wants to play trials? Can be a carry

Edit: got someone but feel free to reply to this, maybe after this card or later we can play

Won't be able to play until later tonight, if your ever looking to carry a 0.64 to the light house feel free to add me.... yes, I'm that bad. I do try and play trials every weekend, been playing since beta and never ever been to the light house. I love trials so much, even if I loose all the time, it's that one win that makes it all worth it and keeps me coming back

Psn stratn99

Sirenty

If anyone's interested add me on psn. It'll be sometime over the holiday. Perhaps if people who are interested could leave an idea of suitable times?

I'm interested. Only done the ROI raid. Curious about the others. I'm open all week.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Merry Christmas to DGAFfers

Miss ya'll!

Quit FFXIV for Destiny, Quit Destiny for FFXIV

What a vicious cycle I'm in @_@!

Merry Christmas to DGAFfers

Miss ya'll!

Quit FFXIV for Destiny, Quit Destiny for FFXIV

What a vicious cycle I'm in @_@!
You know you love it

Merry Christmas Gaf

Drink too much, enjoy the season hollidays.

Would love a drunken VoG run but alas, working all over crimbo 😣

Ok... Just got Plus and I popped in Destiny after a long time! Haven't done any of the strikes or raids or PvP.

Looking for people to play with. PSN = GAF username.

Merry christmas dgaf! Love you all!

Glam, Hedera, Macello, Applets, Igor, Mindlog, Ayz, Ruthless, Kadey, Higxx, Grave and many others I'm forgetting right now... glad to have you all as friends.

Mindlog

Dawwwwwwwwwwww.
xAFNffQ.jpg

Hedera

Glam, Hedera, Macello, Applets, Igor, Mindlog, Ayz, Ruthless, Kadey, Higxx, Grave and many others I'm forgetting right now... glad to have you all as friends.
That's super nice of you! It's been a pleasure raiding with you and so many others on Year 3 of Destiny!

HigXx

Always a pleasure, and same to you

Merry Christmas Destiny Gaf, hope its all a good one

deadduck

How is the lag so bad in PVP? It's 2016 bungie

I'm finding the "weapon jam" infuriating. Sometimes the shotty doesn't fire, but the pulse the the worst:

Burst, burst, burst, nothing, nothing, burst (dead to jug titan shotgunners)

I used to think it was my controller so I used USB mode on the pro, still happened, got a sharq but it happened with that and it's happening with the new Nacon pro.

I've put it down to lag now.

Feliz Navidad guardians.

Top Bottom