• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bungie's track record is anything to go by we'll continue to see filler for days/months/years to come. Major announcements however can't be expected every week, IMO.

Too bad, because at the rate I and other players are getting bored of Destiny, and considering the sheer number of things to fix, weekly major announcements are precisely what the game needs.

So last night I finally got my first primary legendary, The Devil You Know.

What is the consensus on that gun? It has the Grenadier perk which seems perfect for the Sunbro I am leveling.

Overall it seemed to perform really well when I took it into the Daily Heroic. Probably going to be the first legendary weapon I upgrade all the way.

How are handcannons in PvP at this point?

So last night I finally got my first primary legendary, The Devil You Know.

What is the consensus on that gun? It has the Grenadier perk which seems perfect for the Sunbro I am leveling.

Overall it seemed to perform really well when I took it into the Daily Heroic. Probably going to be the first legendary weapon I upgrade all the way.

How are handcannons in PvP at this point?

Great since launch. With auto rifles taking slightly longer to kill they're an even better option now.

When you turn in 5 5,000XP bounties before you realize you hit Rank 3 to buy new weapons...

xrmjmb.gif

FML

EL CUCO

Nightfall is Sepiks Prime, how did you do it? I still have 195 kills to go, not sure I can be bothered. :/ But if there's a simple method like in that video, I might suck it up and do it.

I did exactly what was in that video. Load up Nightfall and go AWOL on Devils Lair. Just run to Mothyards, Skywatch, and loop around exactly like in the video. For it to count on the bounty the enemies need to be level 28. In that run you find them. Rinse, repeat. Took me about 45 min to finish with Public events included.

Free Atheon Hard check point, got it on my alt, PSN LelouchK, whoever wants it add me and send me a msg "Atheon Hard Check Point", I will be doing a whole 15-30 min of handing out check point in 40-45 min.

Also alt needs to do NF if any is interested (29 sunbro)

Sent you a friend request!

Leveling a Titan through PvP (I main Warlock) and holy shit the Titan smash fucking wrecks. I've jumped, hit the smash and overshot so many times though. Embarrassing.

neoism

Shotguns are still stupid OP in crucible. Fuck this game. Crucible is so awful.

meh I still dont understand them I guess I just suck... my invective takes 3 shots sometimes... I really dont like them in this game at all...

Also Holyshit NEW THREAD??? already D: :D ; )

EL CUCO

Shotguns are still stupid OP in crucible. Fuck this game. Crucible is so awful.

I honestly didn't notice much difference in how the Crucible is being played post-patch. Other than no more Vex Mytho dudes running around 2 shotting everyone, par for the course.

J-Rzez

I found my first exotic in the Crucible and it's the Last Word! ohmagawd ohmagawd ohmagawd!

seriously, after 70 hours with playtime in the crucible it's my first exotic, with one other legendary during that time.

Fuck this game.

I mean grants on the gun... But yeah, Fuck this game. I'll never get that shit.

Lucis

ATHEON HARD CHECK POINT GIVE AWAY STARTING NOW
All those who have added me can simply join my party, die once and leave. I will be sitting in Hard Atheon for 15 min

Lima

If you do the raid on hard first upon reset is there any point to do normal?

Is it worth doing hard first? Or to do normal and then hard?

Nope if you do hard first you get double the loot. No point in doing normal and once you have done hard once there is no point in playing normal ever again.

Yeah, that must be it.

Yup that's it. The reason it wrecked shit was the upgrades on it. Only noobs wished that they didn't upgrade it. This is still the case after the patch.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yup that's it. The reason it wrecked shit was the upgrades on it. Only noobs wished that they didn't upgrade it. This is still the case after the patch.
-50% ROF is unacceptable. If I wanted a scout rifle I'd use a scout rifle. Upgraded Suros has no chance against skilled shotgun users.

Lucis

ATHEON HARD CHECK POINT GIVE AWAY STARTING NOW
All those who have added me can simply join my party, die once and leave. I will be sitting in Hard Atheon for 15 min

Going to be in it for anotehr 5 min, for all of you got the check point if you want to double check if you got the check point or not simply leave fire team and start a VoG hard raid yourself and make sure you start at Atheon Hard.

Deku Tree

Going to be in it for anotehr 5 min, for all of you got the check point if you want to double check if you got the check point or not simply leave fire team and start a VoG hard raid yourself and make sure you start at Atheon Hard.

Thanks! I checked and I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom