• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master webpage for all patches http://www.bungie.net/en/News#cat=updates&creationDate=0&page=1

h75srRG.jpg

General Information
  • For Spawnling's original thread in all of its glory, click here.
  • Bungie Weekly Updates come out on Fridays of every week (barring the usual holidays).
  • Bungie issues Dev Notes too, though those are more sporadic. Keep an eye out for 'em.
  • Bungie's Twitter and Bungie's website.
  • Twitter for BungeHelp, Bungie's technical support Twitter.
  • A very useful website for Destiny beyond Bungie.net.
  • Hunter is the best class.
Super helpful tips!

Izuna

Banned
Ajsbdjbasljbfojadvcsohdbvljbsrljbvosdbovrwl

? New thread

This weeks Nightfall is the easiest, everyone do it while you can.

Love the title.

Next OT should also be a Simpsons reference:

Destiny |OT8| I Guess You Could Say We Have A Love/8 Relationship

smoothj

I know there's guides and I play about 4 nights a week for about an hour and a half, but damn I just leveled to 21 after 2 weeks. Any tips on how to speed this up?

I play with 2 friends every time, so we can pretty much do any mission (24,21,17)

BTW, damn OT 7 already. Is that a record?

dat title

brilliant!

In game related news, I've lost all motivation now I've hit lv26 and still not had a Legendary weapon drop in 20 hours since reaching it.

Pons

Neo Member
Seems like as good a time as any to ask what with the servers dying.

1) I seem to die a lot. I could probably stand to be more careful.

I'll cover this one Horse. You seem to die a lot because you are a meleeing madman who charges in to four or five adds to slaughter them, you do, but usually die in the process :) Stop charging groups of enemies lol

Me for instance, I try and stay as far away as possible unless something closes on me, then get get palm blasted to the face.

And much like Hawkian says, and I told you in txt msg, you should be maxing out both Gunslinger and bladedancer. They both have their uses.

As an example, using me, I have sunsinger and voidwalker maxed, I have an exotic helm that compliments voidwalker but is somewhat useless for sunsinger, and have exotic gaunts that compliment sunsinger but are nigh useless for voidwalker. The rest of my gear stays the same.

And like Hawkian has suggested in his tips threads, do NOT dismantle your legendary if you get an exotic, since you will have to put that legendary back in if you end up using an exotic in another slot for your other subclass.

I just want to go home and play Iron Banner dangit! My almost maxed Suros Regime calls to it!

I've been pretty lucky on exotic weapon drops, have both Suros and Red Death that I got from engram decoding the same weeks Xur had them up on offer. I occasionally like to bring out my Invenctive and Plan C for pvp too though.

Fixed1979

Nice, can't wait until tonight for new Nightfall and Weekly.

Maybe OT7 will be when I finally beat the Vault of Glass

You and me both. I've run it twice and have yet to finish...did manage to snag both the raid boots and gauntlets though. Hopefully this week for sure.

Still mad. Got disconnected right after doing the daily and I got my second since the damn patch legendary engram and it was a primary weapon (Hawkmoon pls).

If that shit isn't in my inventory I'm never playing this game again.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll cover this one Horse. You seem to die a lot because you are a meleeing madman who charges in to four or five adds to slaughter them, you do, but usually die in the process :) Stop charging groups of enemies lol

Me for instance, I try and stay as far away as possible unless something closes on me, then get get palm blasted to the face.

And much like Hawkian says, and I told you in txt msg, you should be maxing out both Gunslinger and bladedancer. They both have their uses.

As an example, using me, I have sunsinger and voidwalker maxed, I have an exotic helm that compliments voidwalker but is somewhat useless for sunsinger, and have exotic gaunts that compliment sunsinger but are nigh useless for voidwalker. The rest of my gear stays the same.

And like Hawkian has suggested in his tips threads, do NOT dismantle your legendary if you get an exotic, since you will have to put that legendary back in if you end up using an exotic in another slot for your other subclass.

I just want to go home and play Iron Banner dangit! My almost maxed Suros Regime calls to it!

I've been pretty lucky on exotic weapon drops, have both Suros and Red Death that I got from engram decoding the same weeks Xur had them up on offer. I occasionally like to bring out my Invenctive and Plan C for pvp too though.
This is a great post, I really like the parts where you make me sound like I know wtf I'm talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom