• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
REALLY WEIRD BUG ALERT

A buddy joined my game as I was buying a weapon from the Vanguard vendor. He lost all his vendor currency and the weapon showed up in his inventory too. He was saving up for Shadow Price and it emptied him out. If you join a game right as someone is buying something from a vendor on the fireteam, you might get boned. I haven't seen this reported anywhere else.

Later we were cruising around on Cosmodrome and a Shadow Price dropped for him. I think Destiny felt bad.

Full stability with big hit to range and then range upgrade for Regime or tiny upgrade to stability and tiny hit to range and higher impact with high caliber rounds?

I don't even know why I'm trying to complete this second Invective bounty. Tried two Crucible matches and got murdered, I suck at PVP in this game. Getting that thing done the first time was a fluke.

squidyj

kinda getting tired of people bringing unupgraded gear to raids, especially trying to run hard-mode.

Edit: whoops, had 2 tabs open and chose poorly.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yay, my internet is back, I can play Destiny again.

Just got the vex

*does the vex dance*

SnYtXcy.gif

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Just got Atheon's Epilogue. Worth leveling up over Red Death and/or Suros? Not sure about it right now, fire rate is insane but you need a lot of shots on target to match the damage of those other guns. Right now it's attractive because it does Void damage but not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom