• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates --> http://www.bungie.net/en/News#cat=updates&creationDate=0&page=1

h75srRG.jpg

General Information
  • For Spawnling's original thread in all of its glory, click here.
  • Bungie Weekly Updates come out on Fridays of every week (barring the usual holidays).
  • Bungie issues Dev Notes too, though those are more sporadic. Keep an eye out for 'em.
  • Bungie's Twitter and Bungie's website.
  • Twitter for BungeHelp, Bungie's technical support Twitter.
  • A very useful website for Destiny beyond Bungie.net.
  • Hunter is the best class.
Post-20 Leveling Guide

Other Useful Stuff!

Best title~!

Is anyone going to be doing a normal raid tomorrow? I'ma be free, and I thought I join some gaffers. Shoot me a PM on here if you are!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
test bed

Gjallarmentarium Titan
Exotic Armor: The Armamentarium
Exotic Weapon: Gjallarhorn
Subclass: Defender mostly
Necessary Subclass Skills: Weapons of Light (PvE), Gift of Light, Illuminated
Legendary Complements: Shadow Price, The Crash, 77 Wizard, Final Boss (depending on range needed)
Legendary Replacements: Unfriendly Giant
Notes: In PvE, a Defender Titan with the Armamentarium and Gjallarhorn is a complete beast. This is your bossfight artillery build. Armamentarium gives you extra special and heavy weapon ammo and an extra grenade. Pop down your bubble in a safe spot and let the Weapons of Light wash over your fireteam. Then unload everything you have at the boss- the star of the show of course being Gjallarhorn's WOLFPACK ROUNDS, all of which get the WoL buff. During Arc burns, you can swap to Striker as needed for double Flashbangs and Fist of Havoc, etc. The build also works in PvP with either subclass if you want to play "chase-the-heavy-spawn."

Sepiks Prime cast a great shadow over our City. With its destruction, the Fallen Devils will grow weaker. But we must stay vigilant. The Fallen are crafty. They'll find ways to survive. They always do.

Good title. Also I'm so worried about having another exotic besides Ice Breaker, I would like to get the Hawkmoon but god do I love my sniper.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Example:

Gjallarmentarium Titan
Exotic Armor: The Armamentarium
Exotic Weapon: Gjallarhorn
Subclass: Defender mostly
Necessary Subclass Skills: Weapons of Light (PvE), Gift of Light, Illuminated
Legendary Complements: Shadow Price, The Crash, 77 Wizard, Final Boss (depending on range needed)
Legendary Replacements: Unfriendly Giant
Notes: In PvE, a Defender Titan with the Armamentarium and Gjallarhorn is a complete beast. This is your bossfight artillery build. Armamentarium gives you extra special and heavy weapon ammo and an extra grenade. Pop down your bubble in a safe spot and let the Weapons of Light wash over your fireteam. Then unload everything you have at the boss- the star of the show of course being Gjallarhorn's WOLFPACK ROUNDS, all of which get the WoL buff. During Arc burns, you can swap to Striker as needed for double Flashbangs and Fist of Havoc, etc. The build also works in PvP with either subclass if you want to play "chase-the-heavy-spawn."

How do you take those screens?

emote, double tap options, hit share (ps4). get the timing right and the hud will disappear. emote is to switch perspective.

bottom one is the same thing but i'm tricking the 3rd person camera by putting an object behind me.

0KchusF.jpg

K41Azub.jpg

the queen's desk is behind me in the second one.

LiK

emote, double tap options, hit share (ps4). get the timing right and the hud will disappear. emote is to switch perspective.

bottom one is the same thing but i'm tricking the 3rd person camera by putting an object behind me.

0KchusF.jpg

K41Azub.jpg

i was wondering why you were randomly dancing lol

darthbob

0KchusF.jpg

K41Azub.jpg

Like Infamous SS, this game need a photo mode.

Definitely not on my list of priorities for the game, but I'd like to see it.

jett

D-Member
Are there any plans for Bungie to release more multiplayer modes? PVP is getting real fucking stale. Don't give a fuck about PVE anymore.

I can find groups to do gatekeeper on hard.
I can find groups to do Atheon on hard
I can find groups to cheese Atheon on hard
I can find groups to do Templar on Hard

But can I find groups to do oracles and get past the conflux stage?
HELL NO.

-.-
I wish I could do this raid in order.

I can find groups to do gatekeeper on hard.
I can find groups to do Atheon on hard
I can find groups to cheese Atheon on hard
I can find groups to do Templar on Hard

But can I find groups to do oracles and get past the conflux stage?
HELL NO.

-.-
I wish I could do this raid in order.

personally annoyed at the "atheon checkpoint" posts.

Sepiks Prime cast a great shadow over our City. With its destruction, the Fallen Devils will grow weaker. But we must stay vigilant. The Fallen are crafty. They'll find ways to survive. They always do.

Zavala: Guardian, did you send their souls to hell?! WERE THEY SCREAMIN'?!

Me: N-no, sir...

MISSION FAILED

personally annoyed at the "atheon checkpoint" posts.

The effort in Atheon checkpoints is super low. Thus why it's so popular. Everyone still wants a quick easy shot at mythoclast. However, with the changes to templar now and platforms removed that conflux stage is HUGE bottleneck for rage quitters and lack of gear.

obligatory hall of guardians

ce6e688698453154dce2d0e9ab48c62e.png

Looks like somebody forgot to keep the portal open. some guardians still in OT7, forever lost in the dark corners of time.

neoism

lol new thread.. <3
but yeah really hate the look of the SUROS but it most definitely feels amazing in PVP..
I just got another leg too a nemesis scout rifle... really dont like at all but will keep it... The first leg from a leg engram not to turn into a blue...
This was my best day with this game woow.. it's amazing how much fun you can have when the game doesn't troll the shit out of you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom