• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: The Taken King previews starting to trickle out

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Not a fan of of Nolanbot from what I've heard. At least I'll always have my real life Dinklebot to keep the memories alive.

LAA

Just tried a little of the 2.0 update and noticed something...

I thought the exotic blueprints were supposed to contain all the exotics you earned from year 1, so if you scrapped them later, you can make it again from there, but I noticed 4th horseman isn't there, only for year 2. Is this supposed to happen?
Like Suros regime, and last word for example are there for both year 1 and year 2, but not for 4th horseman.

Bollocks

wow nolanbot sounds awful, never understood all the hate for dinklebot but congrats I guess now you made it worse for everyone else

Skeletron

Y'all out of your minds. The writing is still mediocre but North actually makes something of the lines he's given. Speaking in hushed apprehension when you're coming up on the Hive for the first time, making inflections in all the places you'd expect. Who knows whether Dink just hammed it in or was given poor direction, but North sounds like a professional voice actor. I like that he's gone all Guilty Spark with it.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Well my Xbox won the download war

Ps4 paused at 7 gigs, time to level up my guardian I suppose with NoNo Bot

HAhaa, I was actually really curious which one fo your machines would win the download battle.

I on the other hand will be playing TTK in about 36 hours....if im lucky.
Damn 3rd world internet speeds.
18GB for an update is insane.
I was hoping it would have been updating in the background since TTK went gold....alas a long as wait.
Considering i play other games online 36 hours is some wishful thinking anyway.

Top Bottom