• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: The Taken King - Year 2 Reveal - Stream (Summary in OP)

jaaz

legendary engrams from Rahool. Woot!

Legendary marks are going to be valuable as hell. They want you to play the game all..the..time...

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
he "actually" (airquotes) sells you legendary engrams

E6MDryO.jpg

Wow I didn't know this was going to be on but after reading a page of this thread I see Suros slow fire optional, no cap on legendary marks, buying legendary engrams...god damn I'm liking the sound of this stuff. Sounds like how the game should have released. Great to be a beta tester for them.

FyreWulff

Also in case anyone missed it, exotic blueprints are account-wide. They said you can just buy stuff for an alt if you want.

daammyy

Why are they trying to make vault space such a big deal? Is the game a item collector sim? I'd rather see how they've improved the storytelling.

Wow, there's about a 75% gap between that legendary weapon and the year 1 exotics! They really are trying to bury them in collections and normalized PvP only.

Kadin

Well that's a nice boost to the amount of space, along with all the stuff that now goes into Collections instead.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
That vault space was way too built up. So cringe.

In related news, yay more vault space.

Top Bottom