• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: The Taken King - Year 2 Reveal - Stream (Summary in OP)

Dalek

I zoned out for a bit doing work-

So there's no more Crucible/Vanguard marks-it's all just "Legendary" marks?

Kadin

This is literally like the Collections system in TOR. Without having to spend extra money to unlock them account-wide.

GhaleonEB

So if that kid that let someone play on his account remotely wants his exotics back, he can get them. No one can kill your collection.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
dem blueprints

om7VeeP.jpg

b3zah5Z.jpg

LrxGgUB.jpg

I gotta say though, I'm really liking the changes they're making for collectors! Emblems and exotics being archived will make them a lot easier to track.

Trickster

game design wise it encourages people to actually spend them and not be anxious about holding onto them "just in case".

Yeah I know, but I still think it's an annoying thing that just feels like Bungie dictating how you can play the game, it's the same with the super low glimmer limit. And similar to a currency from diablo 3, which I personally found really damn annoying since I kept that limit all the time.

It's a small thing sure, but it's annoying imo.

hawk2025

No word on what will happen to the trophy/achievement for maxing out marks in one week?

Will it be unatainable forever?

Top Bottom