[Destructoid] Leaked photo of NX controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm this is legit since an uncle of a friend of mine who is a game dev tested it out at GDC behind closed door. EA, Activision, 2K, Square and a few others were there too. Didn't get any information, but from the sound of it, Nintendo will try to move hard away from the Wi U console image.

Looks a lot like the patent, but it has the ring of truth to it- that screen's not something you can easily mock up.

I'd be surprised if the consumer product looked like this, but as a dev thing? Yeah, I can see it.
This. If it IS legit, expect it to be a dev unit and not the same as a final unit. See the PSVita dev units.

Most likely fake for the simple fact that patents tend not to feature the exact design of the product. Some trickster out there doesn't have much imagination.

As mentioned in other thread;
- 1/ Where is someone going to get a screen like that? There's. Alight source and glass on this.
- 2/ look at those arrow prompts; why are they there? We don't know know. Thyre not something to recognise or fit a fake. They're just there.

3/ We really have no idea what the NX is going to be. We don't know who its aimed at or how it fits Nintendo's overall outlook.

I don't think the product is fake. So the image would have to be but not hearing evidence for that.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I can confirm this is legit since an uncle of a friend of mine tested it out at GDC behind closed door. EA, Activision, 2K, Square and a few others were there too. Didn't get any information, but from hte sounds of it, Nintendo will try to move hard away from the Wi U console image.
100% real confirmed

Doesn't look like a comfortable controller at all. But technically that's pretty impressive and something I doubt Nintendo is capable of pulling off. Samsung, sure, they build their own displays. Nintendo, nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.